Traitor

Hey guys. Sorry it's a bit late chapter.

I have to go back to the hospital because of my infection, and so it was hard update, because the staff doesn't lets me hold phone or laptop.

Hehe but I still write behind their back. 😂

+ It's my birthday today so I thought it's the best day to update. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Oh and the talk in italics is for the mindlink conversation.

No one's pov:-

"Ruby is pregnant?" Jimin asked, making all the alphas look at the beta shockingly and then at Sehun, who looked equally shocked.

"How do you know?" Sehun asked, with a shocked face, since he didn't remember telling anyone about it.

"I just heard her talking to one of her friends. I didn't want to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help when I heard them shouting. " Jimin shrugged as if it isn't a big deal, making Sehun nod softly in understanding.

"Congratulations. " All of them said, in unison, making the alpha slightly embarrassed, and mumble a small 'thank you.'

"So, is it the good news you were talking about?" Jungkook asked, making Sehun realize the reason, so he quickly shook his head.

"You don't want the baby?" Hoseok asked, shockingly.

"What? Hell no. Of course, I do. I was saying that yes, this is good news, but there is another one which I wanted to say. " Sehun said, earning a nod from the alpha next to him.

"So, what's the other good news you were talking about?" Jimin asked, sitting on Yoongi's lap, keeping his elbows on the shoulder and head over alpha's head.

Yoongi's face was buried in Jimin's crook, but none of them actually care about it, even if the alpha would sometimes suck around, teasing the beta a little.

"Well, so the drug I collected from your blood samples, I did some tests on it, and I found that there are some food and drinks, which changes their color if the drug is added to them. " Sehun said proudly. "So, I think they are the safest things we can give Taehyung for now since it's not healthy for him to stay without food. "

"And what are those?" Jungkook asked.

"Firstly, milk. It changes color into blue when those drugs are added to it, and you can add fruits too. If you dip any fruit with these drugs, you can still see the milk going blue. " Sehun said and saw Jin writing down all the things in the notebook, which no one knows from where he got. "At least someone with a brain. " He mumbled, for no one to hear. Too bad everyone is a wolf around.

Jungkook suddenly felt little nauseous and weird pain in his stomach, so taking the clue, he stood up. "You guys, discuss. I'll go to the room. " Jungkook said and rushed towards his room, without waiting for anyone to reply.

Upon entering the room, he saw Taehyung leaning on the washroom door. Looking at how the omega looked, Jungkook guessed he must have thrown again.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked, wrapping his arms around the omega to give him support and taking him back to the bed.

"A little weak, but alright, I guess. " Taehyung mumbled, softly massaging his temple.

"Did you throw blood again?" Jungkook asked and took out the medicines, kept nicely in the drawer. Taehyung just hummed in agreement, slowly caressing his swollen tummy. Jungkook was about to take out one spoon, as mentioned, but that's when he noticed a faint smell on it, kind of grass and wet soil. 'Do these bottles have this scent before too?'