Chapter 64 ~ Sonia-sama in Loli Heaven

Mom and her friends finally separated from the group hug.

Mellissa and Stella were still dumbfounded by their intimacy, especially since the queen was also in it.

Well... That's actually the more reasonable reaction.

Valerie, Evelyn, Noir, Lily, and I, who have often seen our mothers being this close to each other were the odd ones.

Kiara also didn't seem that surprised. She had seen mom hugging Lawliela-sama when she came to our home for my magic lessons, and she also has a pretty high tolerance to royalties, considering Alexus and Lily often came to visit.

Umu... Me and my sister have become used to having royalties around us because of our circumstances.

Well, as long as we keep our manners, I don't see a problem with it. Especially considering I am Alex's fiancee.

It's better this way than Kiara becoming extremely nervous whenever she meets Alex, Lily, or their parents.

After they separated from their group hug, Sonia-sama softly patted Lily's back and told her to introduce herself.

Then, with peerless grace, Lily curtsied with a small smile adorning her beautiful face and greeted everyone.

"It is a pleasure to meet everyone. My name is Lily von Derium. I wish to make your acquaintance."

Mellissa couldn't help but let out a sigh of admiration as she stare at her dazedly. Even Stella had her gaze fixed at her, her eyes sparkling in admiration.

Fufufu~ They're smitten by Lily's elegance and gratefulness~ As expected of my teacher and best friend~!

Snapping out of their daze, Mellissa, Stella, and Kiara then also introduced themselves to her majesty, Sonia-sama.

As expected, they're all very nervous. Mellissa and Kiara's voices were shaking, and Stella seemed to be stiff than before.

But then, the moment they finished, Sonia lunged and hugged all of them all at once and lifted them up in her embrace.

"Kyaaa~~!!! How adorable~!!! They're so cute and smart~!!! And those nervous expressions~!!!! They're too precious~!!!!"

All of them immediately short-circuited the moment they were held up by the queen. Kiara and Mellissa both began stuttering in a fluster while Stella immediately froze into a block of ice.

"Y-Y-Y-Your majesty!!"

"A-Awawawawawa!""

"!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ufufu~ Ufufufufu~!!!"

S-She's being surrounded by Loli Cuties... H-How envi- I mean, wait a sec!

Is this alright?! They're being smothered by her breasts!!

And more importantly, they're not gonna last longer if she continues to hug them!! They'll short-circuit!!!

All the mothers sighed helplessly and they began taking their daughters away from her embrace.

"Alright~ You've hugged them enough, Sonia~ Anymore and they'll become scared of you~"

"That's right. Can't you see they're stiff as a stick?"

"Ufufufu~ You need to give them time to familiarize themselves with you before you do that, Sonia-sama~"

Mom, Maya-sama, and Yulis-sama began calming their child down in their embrace.

"A-Ahem... Please forgive me. I was entranced by their cuteness that I forgot myself there for a moment..."

"Ufufufu~ Dear mother has been looking forward to this moment for a long time so she is very excitable. Please excuse her."