11

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Travelling

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We back!" Your voice rang throughout the bar. "welcome back, you three." Shakky welcomes with an unreadable smile. Sou put the bottles of Sake down onto the bar counter, "here's the Sake you want.". 

"thank you." she took the Sake bottles and put them inside the mini-fridge under the counter, while she was doing it, she took notice about Shinichiro's pale complexion and asked, "Shin-chan, are you alright? you look quite there." 

"huh?! o-oh I'm alright! no need to worry about me." he stuttered.

(flashback brought to you by Mr. sponge the bob)

"eh?" Shinichiro sat there on the grass field, extremely confused about the hold situation. The last thing he remembered was blacking out by getting hit by a baseball bat. Poor dude can't escape his fate even in another world. "What a funny joke you got there, (y/n)..." he nervously chuckles.

Hearing what he said you pout, "I'm not joking shin-chan! You died! You're my servant now. You're my demigod." You unconsciously blurted. Sou swiftly covers your mouth, he looks at Shinichiro and sweatdropped.

"Demigod...?" Shinichiro questions. Sou sighed and explains, "just as she said, you died and is now reborn as a demigod. you better keep that to yourself, do you understand?". 

"yes!" Shinichiro exclaim, saluting. but in reality, he didn't understand a shit about Sou's half-ass explanation, but the guy just go with the flow. "now that that's out of the way, let go back, shall we?"

(end of flashback brought to you by bob the sponge)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shinichiro crew and his sibling have to leave today, they already stayed for a quite while so its time to say goodbye. that why you are waving goodbye to the crew and Emma right now, "bye Shini-chan, bye Mikey, bye Emma, bye Wakasa, bye Takeomi, bye Emma!"

"Why did you say goodbye to Emma twice?" Sou asked. "Shut the fuck up, I like her." you shot back. "you don't have to be that rude..." he muttered.

"bye, (y/n)-chan! we'll miss you!" Emma and Mikey shout from their ship that is slowly sailing further and further away. 

"I'll miss you more!!" you shout back loudly, you could hear Emma giggle from the distance. Standing there, you watch as the ship disappears. "We should go back now, the sun is setting."

"Yeah..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm going now!" you yelled out, walking onto your 3 cabin yacht that you, Rayleigh and Mr. old man next door built together in the pass 9 years. That right, 9 years have passed since that day Shinichiro's sibling and his crew have left, you are now physically an adult of the age of 16. you have graduated from being a Loli, Congrats to you! Sou left to explore the world 3 years ago, he has made himself Quite a name being a solo pirate, he's now a wanted man with a bounty of 1,000,000,001 belies. To this day I still wondered where that 1 extra beli came from. 

Shakky, Rayleigh and Mr. old man next door came to see you out. "good luck on your journey, (y/n)-chan!" Shakky cheered handing you half a year worth of food, specifically sweets, bakery and delicacies. "have this (y/n)," Rayleigh gave you his Vivi card and added, "be sure to visit us, alright?" 

you reply instantly "of course I'll visit you! I'm your only granddaughter after all." you claim. Rayleigh laughed at your statement and pat your head gently. "have fun." Mr. old man next door told you. "that's a fact." you joked. 

You turn your back to face the blue sea that was beyond your eyes. you grin widely and speed down into the seawater, thank to the coating Rayleigh did, the water doesn't affect the engine. your first stop, Fish man Island.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

you finally enter Fishman Island after what seems to be forever in the dark. you park your yacht in a secluded place where no one can steal it. stepping out of the yacht you concealed your present and explore the place. 

you found a food stand with this food called candy bubble, which piqued your interest. you bought one and try it. it is shaped like a normal ice cream cone, but instead of the ice cream, there is this weird bubble stack on top of each other. It's pretty good not gonna lie. 

you bought others along the way too, like cloth, accessorize and more. like any tourist does. afterwards, you went back to your yacht and continue your journey into new world, your next stop, downtown island. 

the downtown island is said to be a ghost town in the morning but at night it's a whole different place. all illegal and legal stuff happens at night, casinos full of gamblers, brothels everywhere you look, prostitutes taking advantage of the drunk for money and pleasure and more. but that not what we're here for, of course. we are here for the food. nothing more, nothing less.

a couple of weeks of travelling later, at last, you landed on the downtown island. since it is morning right now it's very quiet. you saw quite the number of ships and boats when you try to find a place to dock your yacht. There was nothing to do in your yacht so you went out to explore the island.

you walked into the jungle, there is a lot of trash here, very bad for the environment. 'but what can I do' you sighed. As you were exploring the land you saw a fluffy looking red tail sticking out of a bush you went closer and saw the hold thing, you cooed

"Oh Ma God!! so CutE!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

to be continued~