2

Leaning my forehead against my crossed arms on the bar's counter, I felt mentally exhausted. I then felt a warm hand rubbing my bare back, since the back of my top was exposed, "men will be men," she muttered, as I closed my eyes, savoring the comfort that I was feeling from her touch, "he's lucky that I don't want to be noticed," she then mumbled.
"What do you mean?" I raised my head a bit, allowing my chin to prop up on my arm.
"Nothing," I didn't take it for anything, "want to get out of here?" She asked, as I looked into her beautiful eyes.
I had nothing else to do anyway, "sure." I answered, without another thought, "I don't have anything else to do."
"Don't you have anything planned for today?" I knew that she was referring to my birthday.
I shook my head, as I got up and she did the same. I looked around the crowded room and my eyes landed on the exit, "something impromptu came up and dad had to leave, so I'm all by myself," I looked for the best way to leave, without being devoured by the crowd.
I grabbed her hand, finding the perfect path to walk and led her out of the doors. There was a long line of people waiting and it was actually the entrance, but I didn't find the need to use the exit which only led outside. The bouncer didn't say anything, already knowing who I was. He was the one who allowed me inside in the first place. My father had no objections for me to be in a bar, or drinking, for that matter. He knew that I was responsible and knew my limits.
I then realized that I was still holding her hand and let go of my grasp, as a faint blush made its way onto my cheeks, "um...m s...orry," I stuttered, as we walked down the corridor.
"It's okay, haven't held hands with anyone in ages. I skipped that base a long time ago," she laughed, as my eyes looked at the ground in front of me, as I walked. Since she was walking right next to me, I saw her long legs. I lifted my gaze, studying her full body, since I couldn't before in the dim lighting.
She was more beautiful than I'd expected. Her curvy figure fitted in her jeans perfectly, at least from the side, "look where you're walking, wouldn't want to stumble into a wall," I turned to see that I was actually about to walk into a wall. I made a little turn and soon we were in the lobby. I sighed, walking over to one of the sofas that took up too much space and sat down, placing my feet up, and stretching them out.
"I don't think you can sit there," she stood at the end of the couch. I smiled and patted the empty seat by my legs.
"Who's gonna know?" She shrugged, "it's not like anyone is around."
"True, but this damn hotel has cameras everywhere," she looked around. I laughed, realizing that she was just messing with me, before she sat down, not leaning back, since my legs were behind her. I checked the time and saw that it was only 12:30, "so you don't have any friends to hang out with today?"
"I'm anti-social, plus I moved here recently," I was about to put my hands in the pockets of my jacket when I realized that I didn't have it on.
"From where?"
"I don't think I should give out my address to strangers," I groaned, not wanting to go back into the congested place in search of it.
"Sorry if I am annoying you," she bit down on her bottom lip.
"No, no, you're not. I just forgot my jacket in the bar."
"Go get it then," I scrunched up my nose.
"Not worth the energy," she rolled her eyes.
"Whatever you say."
I thought for a moment, before sitting up and crossing my legs under me, "I feel like getting drunk and sleeping the daylight away," I twisted my neck side to side. I wouldn't usually drink more than three shots, but I needed something to distract my mind, not that the beautiful woman wasn't doing a good job at that. But in order for her to keep my company, I needed an idea for her to stay around a little longer.
"Bad idea leaving the bar then," I shrugged.
"It's lame in there. I rather not get drunk in a place where I would get hit on by a creepy dude," I mumbled the last part for no reason at all.
"What did you say?"
I shook my head, "nothing, I'm just so bored."
"That makes me feel really good about myself."
"Hey, you're good company, but I want to do something fun," my stomach then rumbled, "and eat a lot of food," I placed my hand over my stomach.
"Too late to get a decent meal around here."
"Oh, I have my ways."
"You always have your way, don't you?"
"Sometimes..." my eyes landed on her upper chest once more. I was such a pervert.
"My eyes are up here," she stated, making me snap out of my staring. Instead of apologizing for being an idiot for like the third time that night, I got up and stretched my limbs.
"What do you think about a lot of champagne and anything you want from the hotel menu?" I asked, feeling my stomach rumble again by the mention of food.
"It's too late to order anything now."
"There's something called twenty-four hour room service," I cracked the muscles in my fingers, "will you just come with me?" She got up, arching her eyebrow. We walked to one of the two elevators that were for private entry. I slid my access card into the card reader and the doors opened. I allowed her to walk in before me.
"You're not as shy as I thought," she leaned on the side of the elevator, her purse in hand.
"I guess I just needed to get comfortable with you. I'm a very bad influence," I pouted, leaning on the opposite side of the elevator.
"Hmm, I think I'm likely to be the bad influence here."
"How so?"
"Well, it seems like I'm going to get drunk with an underage girl."
"Remember, I suggested it and I'm not underage anymore," I grinned.
She nodded, "true, but still."
"Well, I guess we're bad influences on each other," the elevator door then opened and I waited for her to exit, before I did. Walking in the direction that I had become familiar with, I stopped in front of my room door and took the card, that was in the back pocket of my jeans, to open it.
"Welcome to my humble abode," I switched on the lights and immediately plopped myself onto the sofa, "don't be shy," she smiled, before slipping off her heels and resting them by the door.
"They were killing me," she walked over to the bed and took a seat.
"So, what would you like to order?" She looked at me with a smirk on her face, "are you really hungry?"
I nodded, looking at her, "I am."
"Well, order," I got up to get the phone that was on the nightstand next to my bed. I felt her presence behind me, as I picked up the phone. I then felt her hot breath against my neck.
"Are you sure?" She whispered.
"Yes, but you seem to have something else in mind," I bit down on my bottom lip, as I rested the phone back down.
"Actually," I turned around to face her, "I do."
She placed her hands on my shoulders, inching her face closer to mine.
"Interesting," I mumbled, as the distance between our lips became lesser and lesser. She softly placed her lips on mine, making sure that I wanted to go ahead with her plan, before kissing me. I felt a sudden explosion in my stomach, as I reciprocated the kiss, my arms wrapping around her neck.
She sucked on my bottom lip, before using her tongue to trail an invisible line along it. I moaned, as she gripped my sides and deepened the kiss, her tongue grazing between my lips.
I slightly parted my lips to allow her access. Her tongue slowly swirled with mine, as though trying to savour the moment.
We parted from the kiss, our breaths a bit uneven, "you kiss better than I expected," she whispered, her eyes glimmering, as they looked into mine.
I trembled as her hot breath touched my delicate skin again. She pushed me back, as her hands trailed down my torso.
"Well, this is unexpected," I blurted, as she unbuttoned my jeans.
"Don't act so innocent. Why else would you invite me here?" She pulled my jeans down from my hips, as she carefully slid it down my legs.
"I actually just wanted to hang out, but this works too," I grinned, as her hand grazed along my upper thigh. I let out a soft moan, as she caressed the skin right below my stomach.
"Get on the bed, love," she ordered huskily into my ear. I did as told and took a deep breath. She bent down and pulled my legs completely out of my jeans.
I swallowed, not too fond of moving so fast when I met someone. I usually dated them for a few months before we even went to third base.
"Don't be nervous. I bet you've done this before with what's her name..." she thought for a moment. "Tina?"
"Talia."
"Yes, Talia. Didn't you have sex with Talia?" She rested her hand on my slightly parted thighs.
"Yes, I did, but I've never had a one-night stand."
"Hmm, there is a first for everything."
"Okay."
"Okay?" She looked at me and smiled.
"Yes."
"Good. Now be a good girl and take off your panties," she whispered, looking directly into my eyes.
I slipped them off, propping my ass off of the bed in the process. I rested them beside me on the bed, as she used her hands to spread my legs wider.
"Now that's a tasty looking pussy," she purred, which made my cheeks heat up. She pushed my chest gently, resulting in my back resting on the bed. I felt her hot breath against my soaking center, which made me even wetter, "get dripping wet, love. I want my fingers to be soaking when I slip them inside of you."
I flinched, as her face got closer, "hmm," she rubbed her fingers against my valley, trailing upward.
Luckily, I decided to shave the day before, "your pussy is so sexy," she complimented, as her fingers slipped in between my folds. I moaned, as she entered me with a swift thrust.
"Fuck," I exclaimed, as she pumped faster into me, my walls closing around her fingers with each stroke.
"You're so fucking tight," she leaned her face closer to my core, "I wish I had a toy to stretch you out," I felt her add a third finger.
I closed my eyes, as I got used to the pain, which became pleasurable after a few moments. I moaned, as her strokes got longer and slower, giving a more blissful feeling. But then she sped up again, catching me off guard, causing my hips to rock to her every movement subconsciously.
"Fuck!" I screamed, as her strokes got more intense. I felt my orgasm building up and she seemed to sense it as well, since she replaced her fingers with her lips and began to suck. I moaned loudly, my hips pushing harder against her.
Her tongue licked slowly along my slit and I grabbed the fabric of the sheet beneath me with my fingers. My walls tightened and I felt a gigantic release coming.
"Fuck!" I screamed again, as I shattered beneath her. I felt her lips smiling against my core, as she licked up my juices.
She then climbed on top of me, her face right above mine and her knees at my sides, so that she wasn't sitting on me. My chest was heaving, as I tried to catch my breath.
"You taste so good," she kissed me. I felt a substance against my lips and knew it was my own cum.
"What's wrong, love?" She asked, as she removed the strands of hair that were stuck to my forehead. I felt the hotness of her crotch against my stomach, even through the fabric of her jeans, "you're so fucking hot."
"Is everything hot about me to you?" I placed my arms above my head, stretching them.
"Well, of course, you're very beautiful," I felt my cheeks heat up again and bit down on my bottom lip.
"You aren't so bad yourself," she grinned and kissed my forehead. As she was pulling away, I cupped her cheeks and placed my lips on hers. She took control of the kiss right away, but I soon flipped her over, which gave me the advantage to do anything I wanted to her.
Her pupils dilated, as I trailed my hand up the fabric of her top. I cupped her breasts over her bra and squeezed, the sensation hitting us both. Her bra was hooked from the front, so I unclipped the metal slide hook, freeing her breasts from its entrapment. They felt so good against the palms of my hands.
I used my thumbs to rub her nipples, making them hard. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. I needed more access, so I pulled her top over her head and threw it behind me, exposing her torso.
I latched my lips onto one of her nipples, while I continued to caress the other. I sucked gently, using my tongue to give a more erratic feeling. She sighed, tangling her fingers in my hair and wrapping her other hand around my back.
I then kissed up her jawline and placed a kiss against her lips, before trailing back downward in between her breasts and flat stomach. Her back arched, as I stuffed my hands down her jeans, not bothering to unbutton them.
My fingers rubbed her slit, before curving and entering her slowly. I wanted to be gentle with her, so that I could learn how she wanted to be pleased in the next round. She seemed to like it gentle though and her moans were appeasing to how I worked my fingers.
"Slower," she whispered and I eased my already slow pace.  I kissed her lips, allowing her to sense my sensuality toward her feelings, making her smile and close her eyes.
"You're beautiful," I whispered, as I felt her hips rocking against the slowness of my fingers.
"Hmm," she moaned, a smile forming on her lips, "don't stop. I'm close," I continued my pace, giving her a long kiss, making her mumble something incoherent.
I felt her body stiffening beneath me, making me know that she was very close, "cum for me," I whispered and kissed her again. I felt her walls closing around my fingers and watched as her eyes opened. I could see a tear escaping her left eye, as she orgasmed.