Twenty-Nine: You're Too Good

"I'M SECONDS AWAY from taking you in this shower

"I'M SECONDS AWAY from taking you in this shower."

Despite the sweet way that Beau spoke to me a second ago as he tried to gauge if I still wanted to get back into bed with him, he was barely holding onto any semblance of control. The minute that I attempted to touch him, to rake my fingers down his chest to grab onto something hard and hot, he jerked me away, twisted me around.

Now I was pushed up against the shower wall with his body cradling me from behind. His hand pushed my hair to the side so he could breathe in my ear while his erection pressed against my ass, sliding along the crease in my cheeks.

"All I would need is for you to spread your legs for me, sweetheart, and I could give us what we both want."

Beau's free hand slipped between me and the wall, coming down to cup between my legs. I gasped, and then I moaned. God, I was a mess for this man.

"I need to feel you, Beau," I panted, licking the water off my lips from the gentle spray of the shower. "Inside me."

He groaned and flexed his hips, pushing against me. "I know."

"What are you waiting for, then?"

"Because shit, Collins," he grunted. "This position isn't going to work for me."

"Why not?" I whined, leaning my forehead against the shower wall. It sure felt like it was working for him.

"Because I need to see that fucking look on your face when your greedy pussy takes me for the first time."

__

Nessa didn't say anything when she surprised me by walking into my room. She didn't comment on how I definitely wasn't FaceTiming with my brother like I said I would. She didn't mention how awkward dinner was. She lay quietly next to me, staring at the ceiling, at the tiny cracks in the paint and the steady spin of the fan above us.

It was a comfortable silence. And I realized that even though Nessa and I didn't talk that much, there had always been an easiness between us that I appreciated.

"It's scary, isn't it?" she finally asked.

"What?"

"Falling."

"Yeah," I said quietly, without hesitation. "It really is."

It was quiet again. I turned my head, examining her side profile as those brown eyes continued to stare up. Nessa's angular features were arranged just right on her face so that she was ridiculously gorgeous, but in an intimidating kind of way sometimes. If she was anything but devastatingly attached to Grayson, I knew I'd be a little bit self-conscious sitting next to her in a room with Beau, a little bit jealous of their closeness.