002.

──── chapter two

{ 🔮 }  · endora and her thoughts

{ 🔮 }  · endora and her thoughts . ݁ ٬٬ ࣪

SOMEONE REALLY had to keep an eye on that son of Poseidon. When Endora finished talking with the few girls that thought she was going to this school ─ asking about her perfect complexion as they said, and what products made her hair so fluffy ─ her eyes went towards the door as alarm went though her head. She caught the glimpse of that monster, Dr. Thorn, leaving with the di Angelo kids and Percy Jackson. 

"Shit," the girl cursed under her breath, her eyes roaming around the room, trying to find Annabeth, Thalia and Grover, "Shit."

The witch ran through the crowd, looking for the strands of blonde hair, when a hand clasped around her wrist and pulled her with her. Endora stumbled a bit, but after regaining her balance she let Thalia drag her, following after Annabeth and Grover.

"I told him to wait," Annabeth muttered under her breath, "But no. His her complex has to kick in."

"What did you expect? It's Jackson we're talking about." Thalia said, pulling Endora faster after her.

They ran outside, following footsteps they left in the snow. The woods had opened up. The four of them crouched down behind the bush, watching the monster's back. Endora could see a cliff overlooking the sea in front of the monster and Percy, Bianca and Nico standing close to the edge.

"The package ─ it is ready to deliver." said Dr. Thorn. 

There was a garbled reply from what Endora could make out, and she realized Thorn was in walkie-talkie mode. 

Percy glanced behind him.

Dr. Thorn laughed. "By all means, Son of Poseidon. Jump! There is the sea. Save yourself."

"What did he call you?" Bianca muttered.

"I'll explain later," Percy said.

"You do have a plan, right?" 

The boy didn't answer.

"I would kill you before you ever reached the water," Dr. Thorn said, "You do not realize who I am, do you?"

A flicker of movement behind him ( or in front of Endora and the others ), and a missile whistled close to Percy's ear. Something had sprung up behind Dr. Thorn ─ tail. 

"Unfortunately," Thorn said, "you are wanted alive, if possible. Otherwise you would already be dead."

"Who wants us?" Bianca demanded. "Because if you think you'll get a ransom, you're wrong. We don't have any family. Nico and I. . ." her voice broke a little. "We've got no one but each other."