NOTES FOR END OF BOOK. (BEHIND THE SCENES STUFF)

HIYA, THIS BOOK IS IDEAS THAT I USED, OR DIDNT IN THE BOOK. I USED IT AS A GUIDE

ORIGNAL TITLE:

Notes: DONT PUBLISH.

PLEASE ENJOY.

Go to the end for a special announcement.
--------
Idea: time of writing 10:04 so i don't forget. (USED)

Tittle of idea: 12 engery drinks, 4 kids.

Crew (minus hero) get drunk on energy drinks at mall, go to play place, sunny goes to top of play place (literally on top) Kel follows with foam bricks, have a war with foam blocks, hero comes in yelling at them that sercurity called the police, all sneak out avoiding police, then on drive home sunny and jell fall asleep on each other.

Small details
*Crew was already driving around
It was 10:25 pm
*Call parents to make sure it was okay they stay out late (unused in chapter)
*Mall open 24hrs
*Wanted to leave by midnight.
*After drinking: Kel is more hyper version of self, basil more quiet, Aubrey picks fights with walls, Sunny laughing maniac.
*Sunny almost falls off but Kel catches him
*Aubrey and kel declared 'war' on eachother, from above and the ground
Teams were :
Team ground: Aubrey, Basil
Team air: Sunny and Kel
*only after almost fall* Kel places sunny in his lap, sunny gives Kel blocks, Kel throws them
*Hero is very disappointed, but still wants to hear about it after the lecture.
*AFTER HERO ASKS WHO WON, THE CAR DEVOLES INTO CHAOS
*Sunny, Kel listening to iPod. (UNUSED, because i thought it was too similar to the idea i gave another book)
*Basil falls asleep first cause Sun and kel were talking about midnight shit.
*SURGAR CRASHHHHH IN CAR.
---------------------------------

Idea: (UNUSED)

Hero sees Sunny's cuts, pulls him aside then talks to him about how they'll help him, and asking stuff like "are you struggling?" Or "are you sucidal"

----------------------------------

Flow of story thus foward (TIMLINE FOR STORY)

Fluff - fluff- fluff- fluff- angst- mayjor angst - ending

Workin from July 4th- July 30th.

(As timeline demands)

(July 6th)
Movie night - Kel sunny snuggle, sunny realizes crush on Kel.

(July 20th)
Sunny's birthday - Kel gets him and sunny alone and confesses that he's in love.

*START RAMPING UP TRAMA, FOR ENDING*

(July 22)
Picnic- they all go to Maris gravestone, after a bit of teasing from Aubrey, Kel kisses sunny. Coming out to all of them that they were dating.

(July 23)
Ice skating- something that Sunny's is good at, impresses Kel and teaches him. Then in the middle of rink, after dancing a bit with him on skates, kisses him. (UNUSED CAUSE I FORGOT, AND WAS WATCHING TOO MUCH YURI ON ICE)

(July 24)
At dinner, they talk about Mari, causing sunny and basil to have breakdowns, they both run off, Kel goes to where sunny is, he tell Kel about Mari and Kel hugs and comforts him.

(July 25)
After Kel tell him they should tell the others. So he arranged a get together for sunny to tell them, when he does hero loses his shit and knocks Kel out.
*At treehouse

(July 25-29)
Kel wakes up with hero Caring for him. Tells him what happened, Kel gets up and goes to Sunny's house and knocks.
Doesn't open door so every day goes to knock on door. Mom comes homes on 4th day of this. Opens door and Kel goes to find sunny. Sunny's dead, stabed himself many times over.

Post:

Sunny is laid to rest with mari, Kel is serverly depressed from this, but moves on in a couple years, still remembering Sunny.

------------

Idea:

(UNUSED)

Basil stabs Sunny's eye at the birthday party.

-angry cause won't tell what's wrong.

--------

(UNUSED)

Hero shows some college pictures.?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Just some fun things i thought y'all might like to see, since this book probably wouldn't have been as organized if i didn't have this.

But of course i can't forget the most important thanks of all.

THANK YOU ALL

This wouldn't be what is if y'all didn't read it, so thank you!

I'm really happy y'all liked my book so much, i really couldn't have done it without you, so;

Special announcement:

I'm planning on releasing a new suntan book. So be on the lookout out if you wanna see it!

Hope y'all like yanderes

:)

(Edit: it's now here)