{•1•}

I looked around at the large doors of the class. I didn't want to be here.

My name is Y/n L/n and I'm a first year in Ouran high school. Today is my first day, I'm a transfer student. My parents thought that I'd get a better education here then in any public school so they made sure I transferred here. Wait did I say parents I meant my father, the rich dude who slept with my mother and resulted in me. He did have a wife when he slept with mom but he had a kid afterwards, this kid is a year younger then me.

Father's wife knew about the affair but wasn't upset, if anything she was an angel to me and mom...her husband didn't deserve her. Anyways I'm here due to father, he wanted me to take over his company as his heir, after all I am his eldest child. There's only one problem; I have no idea what to expect, I grew up with money being a hard thing to come by and now my father wants me to run a company that makes over millions of money.

I sigh and prepared for what to expect. I looked back to my schedule and read that my class was class 1a-how lovely. With a fake smile on my face I walk into the class.

"Ah perfect timing, everyone this is Y/n L/n and she's the new student I just told you about." The teacher said. I smiled as a thanks and walked to where he told me to sit. After taking a seat I looked towards the teacher.

Halfway through the class I got the feeling that I was being watched. With a quick glance around I hadn't seen anyone watching me. With no result I went back to paying attention to the teacher.

{•Timeskip because classes are boring•}

Before I knew it lunch had rolled around. With a silent sigh I grabbed a book from my bag and walked out of the classroom. "Just find a quiet place to read," I thought as I walked. Lost in my thoughts I ended up bumping into someone.

"I am so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." I muttered out the apology faster then I normally would.

"No it's okay, I wasn't watching where I was going either." The person I had bumped into was a tall blonde male with purple eyes, no doubt he was a second or third year.

"Sorry again." I quickly walked away from him and back down the hall. Needless to say I got a weird vibe from him. After that I just decided to sit outside under a tree. Lost in the pages of the manga I was reading I had blocked out almost everything, key word almost. The feeling of being watched was back but this time it was more intense. With that I glanced up from my manga and looked around at the few people that were outside. Everyone was doing their own things and no one was watching me....at least no one that was in sight.

{•pov switch•}

"That's the new transfer?" Tamaki asked.

"Yes and I'm fairly certain she's in your class," Kyoya said as he looked over at the twins.

"Do you think she likes cake?" All of the host club was there, after all they were supposed to have a meeting anyways, you were just the current topic because Tamaki had run into you on the way here.

{•Back to normal•}

I was so caught up in my manga that I almost didn't hear the sound of the bell. Quickly I stood up and dusted off my dress before running back inside. I could only hope I wouldn't be late to class. With luck on my side I made it. I took my seat and before I knew it the end of the day had arrived. With a few minutes to spare I decided to explore the school. I had made one friend. Her name was Rin Ito and she seemed really kind. At least until.