Chapter 5: Eri's First Day + Attack on U.A

Author: Man, ya'll really want to see Izuku beat the shit outta overhaul. Very well! But I won't tell you guys which chapter it'll be in cause i'm evil >3>

What to expect in this chapter:
-Eri's introduction to Class 1-A
-Hero Names + Internships
-Izuku kicking the ever loving shit out of those stupid enough to fight him.
-PEW PEW GUN NOISES

Enjoy!

__________________________________

Eri looked at Inko and Izuku as they were organizing Izuku's room. Inko decided that Eri will be sharing a room with Izuku for the time being, having gone maternal crazy and buying Eri everything a little girl like her would need. Clothes, toys, school supplies, etc.

At the end it looked like a little girls paradise

At the end it looked like a little girls paradise. Now, would Eri like it?

Eri: It's all for me...?

She loved it. Inko knelt down as she scooped Eri into her arms, sobbing over at how cute Eri was whilst overjoyed that she likes it.

Izuku looked to the doorway of his room and saw Izumi just staring inside, her face unreadable yet her posture tense and rigid. Toshinori was there as well and this got Izuku moving.

Izuku: It is rude to stare into another person's room.

With that, he closed the door on them but Toshinori stopped him from closing it and pushes it open slightly.

Izuku: What is it?

Now, Izuku was not one to deny answering a question, even nonverbal ones. But he knew very well what they were going to ask.

Izumi: Wh-Who's that..?

Izumi clearly meaning Eri, looking past Izuku to see Inko and Eri bonding as the woman showed Eri how to write certain characters in Japanese.

Izuku: That is Eri, my adopted sister. Mother and I had rescued her and found it best to take her into the family.

Izumi felt her heart shatter. Izuku's... Sister? A new sister?

Izumi: N-New sister...? But Izuku - I'M your sister.

Izumi's voice broke but, just like always, Izuku was unfazed and merely stared at her.

Izuku: And? Face it Izumi, we have never been proper siblings and the fault is not placed upon my shoulders. You decided what we would be the moment you and Katsuki Bakugo attacked me when I was four.

Izuku then forced the door closed, his strength surpassing his father's own meagre one.

Izuku: We are strangers, Izumi Yagi - bound by blood. Nothing more.

And with that, the door was shut and the lock clicked, ending the conversation.

Izumi stood there, shell-shocked before the tears came. Izuku had replaced her, he had a new sister.