Chapter 11

.・。.・゜✭・.
________________________

Mama L opened the her door, wondering who's knocking at this hour. When she opened it and body smashed into her like a brick.

Clinging onto mama L, izzy sobbed.

"Izzy, sssh it ok" a confused mama L whispered to izzy. This was not the first time this has happened.

"Another fight with your brother?" She asked. Izzy has come round a lot to other cry or rant about her brother to mama L.

Mama L was one of the only people who saw this side of izzy much. But that because izzy felt so safe with mama L

"N-n-no" izzy spoke, he voice shaken.

By this time mama L had got izzy into the living room of her small house, one story, with 2 bedroom's. "Flower, you got to tell me what going on!" Mama L said wiping away izzy tears.

So that what izzy did, she told mama L about everything. About the compass, the men shooting at them, breaking into their house. And about the tape recorder.

"Wow"

"Yeah, that was my reaction for all of this" izzy laughed, over the time of telling mama L everything she stopped crying.

"Well, thank you for telling me!, and about the recording, you dad said "he doesn't blame you" and that he was proud of you, yes he may be gone but now you can get a bit of closure from it all" she smiled.

"I guess, I just when I heard his voice, It broke me. I thousand I got passed him being gone" izzy sniffed, "grief never leaves honey, I miss Michael all the time, but you, your dad, your brother even the maybank twins help me, but that feeling never goes away." She said pulling izzy into another hug.

"Sometimes I never want the feeling to go away, it help remind me that he never really gone, he still with me" mama L finish.

Their stayed like that for another 10 minutes, izzy had another cry. "I should probably get going!" Izzy said. "I kinda just ran off, so Jj and rilla are probs freaking out!" Mama L laughed.

"Ok sweetheart, you guys coming round for dinner, this week right?" She asked,

"Yeah, probs not tomorrow but the next day" izzy said putting her shoes back on. Mama L nodded.

"Thanks  mama L, love you" izzy said opening the door, "your welcome flower, you ok for a shift tomorrow morning?" She asked, izzy nodded "cool, love you too"

With that izzy ran back to the château.

_________________________

Walking up the dock, izzy could see her brother laying on one, kie and rilla sat next to each playing with kie bongos, pope reading a book, and jj playing with his lighter.

Her footsteps made a couple of them look her way, "star?" Jj asked jump of the Banister he was sat on, "hey" her voice so quiet. Before Jj could hug her, rilla had already pulled izzy into a hug,

"You dumb bitch... I was worried" rilla whispered into izzy ear, "I'm fine Riley," she said back.

Rilla pulled away, and pressed a kiss into izzy forehead, "love you" she mouthed, before sitting back down next to kie.

Before izzy could move, Jj pulled izzy into a his arms, "don't do that," he whispers, "worried about me pretty boy?" She whispered back. "Nah" he said, izzy pulled away, raising her eyebrows. "Ok maybe a little" he smiled.

She walked away, to stand where he was just playing with his lighter, while Jj followed. Giving pope a smile, before Jj pulled her to stand infront of him, but her back on his chest.