|| New to a Book Club? ||

»»———- New to a Book Club? ———-««

So, you're new to a Book Club? What is a Book Club really?

Well, I'm glad you asked. Keep reading to know more.

What is a Book Club?

A book club is a place where readers and writers alike, come together to review and leave constructive criticism for each others' books. People are generally paired in groups of 2 or 3 and they leave comments on their books.

How do I join a Book Club?

To join our club, you just need to fill a form that will be provided in an upcoming chapter and complete all the requirements, which will also be mentioned in an upcoming chapter.

Can I still join even if I don't have a book?

Yes, you can still join the Book Club even if you have no book of your own. In this situation, you will sign up as reader only.

Can I still join even if I only want to be a Reader?

Any person can join as a reader only. You will have to review the books assigned to you. The only difference will be that you won't be in a pair. A reader only might also be asked to help cover for someone who didn't / couldn't finish their part.

How does a Book Club work?

The rules and regulations for Fireflies Book Club will be provided in an upcoming chapter.

Can I still join even if I have only one chapter?

No, you need to have at least 4 chapters with each chapter having 1200+ words. Wattpad lets you know the word count when you are in the editor. This is to ensure we have dedicated writers in our club, and not those who give up after 1 or 2 chapters.

Can I still join even if I'm underage?

Wattpad guidelines indicate that a user should be above the age of 13 to be a part of Wattpad Community. So anyone above the age of 13 can join.

How do I get feedback on my book?

Once you have gone through the necessary screening done by our admins, you will be paired biweekly with another user. That user will review your book, and you will have to review their's.

What do I need to do to Join a Book Club?

You need to read all the information chapters in order to be accepted into the Fireflies Book Club: All the chapters before Assignment 01

Once you have read all of the Rules then you must go to the Form Chapter & enter your book information & also add the required book information & other important information, such as the two passwords hidden in the Rule Chapters--- so I know you have read the rules & have understood them.

Then the one of the admins, @Cmorey123 or @KawaiiAeon , will either accept or decline your entry depending on the information you have provided.

If you are not accepted, you can try again after reading the rules again and fulfilling them.

»»———- Thank You, Kindy & Happy Reading ———-««