Beautiful

Y/n's pov:
I got off the car and smelled the fresh air. Ryan bought us tickets to Disneyland for my birthday. Us being Walker and I. I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 4. Turns out a lot of things have changed! We took that long walk to the front gate and the lady scanned our tickets. "Oh and before I forget! You wouldn't happen to have a birthday pin?" The lady nodded asking for a name to write down on the pin. "Y/n! It's her birthday tomorrow so we're celebrating it here today." The lady just nodded and gave me the pin but gave Ryan a confused look. "Do I know you?" Ryan laughed and shook his head. "Uh I don't know do you?" The lady just shrugged and let us in.
"She was this close!" Walker caught up with us laughing as well. "Omg. It's all so-" I would've loved to finish but Ryan interrupted. "Magical? The same? Memories coming back?" Shaking my head I finished talking. "Different. Everything's different." Ryan realized that new things were in the place of old rides and those rides were either moved somewhere else or gone. "It's ok though! I love it! Thank you Ryan! This is the best birthday gift ever!" I hugged Ryan assuring him I was thankful for his gift. "Uh ok let's go!" Walker dragged us into the park. We entered Avengers Campus and it was amazing! "Wow! This was never here before but wow." We got on the Web ride first obviously.
We were in line when I caught Walker staring at me all lovey dovey. "I-Is there something on my face?" I started to brush my face incase their was something but Walker just moved his hand up to my cheek. "No. Your good. Just admiring." When I tell you I've never blushed so hard in my life. "Ugh get a room you two! We're in the middle of Disneyland." Ryan gagged at us but I didn't care. Walker and I have had a very romantic relationship. I wanna tell him that I like him but I'm not sure if he has a girlfriend or has a crush on someone else. It would be very awkward if I got rejected in front of many people, half the world actually. "Ok! How many?" The guy working there asked Ryan.
  "For 3!" The guy sat us down inside the little car and handed us 3D glasses. (I'm sorry idk what the things you sit on are called😭) When we got on Ryan bet us $40 that he'd win us all with a higher score but I made sure that didn't happen. When the scores came up at the end of the ride, I won by 50 points obviously. We walked into the gift store near the exit and I bought my sister/brother a small Spider-Man keychain. We headed towards Cars land and we immediately ran to get in line for Radiator Springs racers. *The best ride at Disney😍* It took an hour till we got to the front of the line. "4 people fit in 1 car so me and Y/n in the front and you in the back." Walker grabbed my hand and sat with me in the front while Ryan sat in the back. The racing part started and our car won, luck I guess! We exited and got some snacks it was too early to eat lunch.

~Time skip to Pixar Pier😍

Walkers pov:
We had lunch at Lamplight lounge on Pixar Pier. The food wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. Y/n wanted to get on the Farris wheel but Ryan insisted that only us got on. He told us he'll be waiting for us on a bench near the exit. He winked at me and Y/n dragged me in line, it only took 20 minutes before we got on a cart. "Ugh I love Farris wheels! The view is beautiful!" Y/n pointed at the sunset. I just stared at her. The way her skin glistens under the sun and how silky her hair is. She's so perfect. More then perfect. "Your staring again." I stopped day dreaming and saw Y/n looking at me confused. "What are you thinking about?" I mean I could tell her but I wasn't sure if she was dating anyone. I wanna tell her that I love her.
"Uh Y/n, can we talk?" Her face changed to a concerned expression. "What's wrong?" Ok. Here goes nothing! "I just wanted to tell you that I like you and I always had since I first met you. So do me a favor and be mine?" She just smiled and nodded. "Totally! Glad you aren't dating anyone cause I was about to ask you." It's now or never. It's probably a bad idea but when has a bad idea let me down? Never. I placed my hand on her cheek and pulled her face closer to mine. "Your so beautiful." She giggled. "Just kiss me Walker." Following her request I leaned in and closed the space between us. Finally after so long. We pulled away for air and she put her head on my shoulder. We looked into the sunset knowing we're each other's.

The end!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this one's short! I started testing and there's more homework and it's hard to write at all this past few weeks but I'll try my best to upload every other day! For now here's this tiny one!

Love,
Lilly <33