Mom's Company

for @MariahMayMarfeo

DIRTY IMAGINE PARENTS STROMGLY CAUTIONED LOL ;P

《》《》《》《》《》

"Mariah!" your mom yelled from downstairs.

"Yea Ma!?!" You responded from your room..

"Are you almost ready?!? They will be here soon!"

"Yea ill be down in a minute!"

Your mom was having a friend over for dinner (It was her thing to have new friends over)(hard to explain).

Apparently, her friend has a teenage son about your age... Judging by your mom's taste in friends, he is probably some socially shy nerd-type person...

What you weren't expecting was what you got... You walked downstairs to find the cutest guy standing next to a really pretty lady...

"Sweety, this is Patty and her son, Justin."

"Hi" you smiled trying to seem attractive...

"Hey" Justin responded.

"Hello, Nice to meet you" Patty added in...

You smiled as your mom saved you from awkwardness... "Well, why don't we go sit in the kitchen? I've prepared a Salmon, and my special salad..."

"Sounds Lovely" Patty said following her into the Dining Room...

**About an Hour Later**

You Had Been Feeling Justin's Eyes On you all Night... You had a feeling, a good one, about him... He was so HOT... You looked at him whenever you got a chance...

"May I be excused? I have some stuff I need to check." You finally said thinking you wouldn't be able to control yourself anymore....

"Sure sweety!" your mom said, Laughing at some story Patty had just told her....

"Thanks, nice meeting you." you said gesturing to Justin and Patty....

as you were walking out you heard Justin, "May I use your restroom?"

Then, your mom.. "Sure hon, top of the stairs, first to the Left...."

"Thank You"

You kept walking upstairs and as you opened the door to your room, you felt two strong hands wrap around your waste.. "You're very beautiful, and I know you caught me staring at you... Im sorry about that..."

"Its alright, the feeling is mutual.." you Winked.....

"So.... our moms are about to watch a movie... they wont pay attention if I stay up here with you... I mean, if you do t mind..."

"Actually," You quickly pulled him into your room, closed the door, and locked it.. "I have a great idea... My mom wont care, will yours?"

"She wont care.. she'll just act like it never happened." he winked at you...

"Alright then!" You grabbed him buy the shirt and kissed him roughly for about a minute or two but you couldn't take it anymore, "I Wan't you In me!" that wasn't supposed to be outloud..... oh well....

He took the hint and picked you up... He walked you to your bed and layed you down... Both your guys' clothes were of faster than a go-cart with nos...

He started kissing you up and down your body.. Teasing You.... "JUSTIN!!!"

"Fine!" He put his entire length in at one shot... The pain was aweful for a minute but you eventually adjusted... And when you did you happily saod, "Go Justin..."

He started thrusting in and out of you, each time seeming to get harder and more pleasureable to you.... You clawed at his back a little, You wished the feeling would never go away.....

After a little while though, His thrust got slower and sloppier.. eventually, he pulled out, letting his cum safely outside of you...

"You Were Great" He said...

"I think our moms will have a great friendship."

"Same here..."

You two got your clothes back on... Before he could walk out you pulled him in for a quick kiss then whispered seductively, "Come Back Tuesday After School, Mom Works Late."

"Count Me here" He said slipping his number into your back jeans pocket and slowing bring his hands from your ass, to your hips, to your sides (of stomach), to the sides of your boobs, and finally to your face as he gave you a peck on the lips and slipped out of your room....

*********************************************

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! it was my first JB imagine so yea... and yea... ok well yea....

nite-nite :)♥

~DAYDA♡ Xx