2// - Wow this Café is nice! - //2

It was the end of the day and you guys met outside school, after putting your shoes in your lockers.

"What are you doing here, pervert." Kuboyasu asked angrily thinking he would have to beat someone up.

"I invited him." All their jaws dropped except from Saiki's and Toritsuka's. The purple haired boy had a smug grin.

"WHY!!?" You gave them a confused look.

"Because, I'm friends with him now" they were still confused and shocked but you started walking with Saiki following you (eager to have some coffee jelly). They were staring at Toritsuka with a death glare. Before following you.

You all eventually got to the café and ordered what you wanted. You ordered coffee jelly since that's what you came here for.

'I bet it's so good..' you were impatiently waiting, when it finally came. You excitedly started eating. You looked up while everyone was talking to see Saiki with pretty much the same reaction as you were having in your head. You started giggling at his reaction.

"What it's so good." He said as he went back to his normal expression before taking another bite.
You smiled at him.

'That's honestly adorable considering his normal face.' 

'...'

'no comment.'

You went back to eating not focusing on Saiki anymore. You joined into their conversations every now and then.

'Saiki what is she thinking about right now..' Toritsuka mentally asked.

'Nothing about you if that's what your getting at.' Toritsuka quickly flashed him an annoyed look before anyone noticed.

You all talked and ate and then walked home Everyone ended up splitting off into groups for how close everyone's houses are. You ended up with Saiki and Toritsuka.

"That was fun huh?" You said walking beside them.

"Yea! Thanks for inviting me by the way."

"It's no problem" you smiled at him. You looked up at Saiki curiously. "Did you have fun too Saiki." He looked down at you and then shrugged. You smiled.

"Oh he 100% did and he just doesn't wanna admit it." Toritsuka stated, gaining a death glare from the pink haired guy. You laughed at their friendship dynamic. You guys made small chat until you got to your house.

"This is my house. See you guys tomorrow! Thanks for today!" You smiled brightly at them. You waved goodbye and walked into your house.

"Hi honey! How was your first day?" Your dad asked from the living room as you were taking your shoes off.

"It was really good! I'm gonna go upstairs tho and do my homework."

"Okay honey I'll call you down when dinners ready." You ran upstairs to your bedroom. You chucked your head down and jumped onto your bed.

'For once I can't wait for school.'