one

I got up from bed absolutely terrible. That hung-over yesterday night really paid off. My birthday was yesterday so my brother Harry, Liza and I went out partying. The party escalated pretty quick and everyone just started drinking and dancing with each other, but still I had a lot of fun because I hadn't gotten drunk in a while.

The thing is, I don't remember a thing after I got stupidly drunk, so I don't know if we came to my apartment after or not.

My head was throbbing as I slowly made my way to the bathroom. I heard groans as I made my way downstairs. "Bitch you woke me up." I heard my brother talk annoyed. "Sorry." Liza said. "Morning guys." I said almost tripping down the stairs due to my throbbing headache. "Good morning."  Liza said.

"It's not good." Harry replied to her. When Harry has a hang-over he's the worst person that can be. I made my way to the bathroom and decided to take a quick shower. I found my favorite playlist on spotify and listened to some music.

I could hear Liza and Harry fighting. I wonder why. I realized I didn't want to stay here any longer so I quickly dressed up in a hoodie and sweatpants, put my hair in a high ponytail and did some light make up.

"Where are you going?" Liza asked me with a smile on her face. "I'm going to starbucks, text me when you both stop fighting." I said to them as I grabbed my keys and went out and went inside my car.

I didn't want something really sophisticated so I just decided to take an iced coffee. I parked right beside the shop, got out of my car and went inside the cafe.

I stepped up in front of the counter. "An iced coffee please." I said to the waitress. "Your name please?" She asked me.

"Isabela." I answered with a smile. "It will be ready in a minute." She said going to go make the coffee. I waited at the counter and decided to grab my money. "Shit." I muttered as $5 escaped from my purse.

Before I could bend down to take it, somebody bent down and picked it up for me. "Here you go." A deep voice said to me. He was really cute. He had black hair and ocean blue eyes. "Oh thanks." I said. "Believe it or not it's my first time here, what should I order?" He asked me.

"Well I'm taking an iced coffee but you could take a caramel frappuccino, it's really good." I answered him. "Thanks, so what's your name?" He asked.

"Is-" Before I could finish my name the waitress called my name. "Isabela!" I smiled and took my drink. "Nice name, I'm Colby."

"Nice to meet you Colby, hopefully I see you here again soon." I smiled as I made my way out of the cafe.