51

~♡ Krua's POV ♡~

It was lunch time and Krua had been wondering what Jimin thought of the letter, she assumed he probably just didn't have the time to tell her or maybe he didn't get a chance to read it.

"What class do we have after lunch?" Chyna asked. She, Krua, Marika and Oceania were just walking around the school while talking with one another.

"I think... Math?" Marika said in an asking tone. Oceania replied, "yeah we have Math, that's like in..." She checked the time on her phone. "Half an hour."

Krua's phone suddenly pinged, and the girls stopped in their tracks and excitedly gathered around her as she took the phone out.

"It's him." Krua said with a smile after turning it on. "What'd he say?" Chyna asked as Krua tapped into the text after unlocking her phone.

She read it out loud.

Jimin ❤
I left you a surprise in your locker 😉

All the girls became excited. "Hurry-- let's go see what it is." Oceania said with a smile and they walked together to Krua's locker.

"He probably wrote you a letter too." Chyna said with a smile as Krua opened her locker.

"He did." Krua said happily after a paper fell out. Oceania said to Chyna, "good guess girlie."

Krua had already picked up the letter and Marika asked, "do you mind if we read it too?"

"No of course not." Krua said happily before she started reading the letter and the other girls gathered around her to read it too.

The letter:

Dear Krua,

Thank you so much for
writing that to me, it
means so much. It made
me feel so happy and had
me all smiling, you really
are the best. Thank you
for having so much love
for me. You are the girl I
want to marry in the future
and spend the rest of my life
with. It's always been you
and you only.

You truly mean the absolute world to me, and I trust you with my life. You are such
a sweet, beautiful and caring
girl. Thank you for being my girlfriend, I'm so happy you entered my life.

I love you so much, you are
my everything.

To: Krua Best
From: Park Jimin ♡

"Girl oh my god-- that was beautiful! I have no words." Chyna said, and Marika replied, "exactly, he feels so deeply about her."

"Krua, how on earth are you still alive after reading that?" Oceania asked while looking at Krua, but Krua kept her eyes down at the letter and hadn't said a word.

"Krua?" Oceania asked softly as she got closer to look at Krua's face. A tear drop fell from Krua's eye and hit the letter.

"I'm sorry, I'm just... he said I'm the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with." Krua wiped her eyes, and the girls were smiling at her.

"Aww, Krua, you're gonna make me cry too girlie." Oceania said.

"We're all invited to your wedding right?" Chyna asked, and all the girls lightly laughed.

Krua sniffed before replying, "of course you are, you're my friends." She then gasped before she excitedly said, "you all can be my bridesmaid."

The girls squeeled and hopped around in a circle together. They then stopped and Marika said while looking at Krua, "I'll buy you a wedding cake in advance."

Krua grinned at her and she did the same. Oceania softly gasped and said, "Mr. Park's coming behind you."

Marika and Krua turned around to see Jimin walking their way. When he approched the girls he greeted, "hello."

"Hello Mr. Park." The girls greeted him in return, including Krua. "Were you crying Krua?" He then asked.

Oceania spoke up, "she was crying tears of joy Mr. Park. We'll leave you two alone to talk, bye bye!"

"Bye." Krua waved goodbye at her friends with a smile and they willingly left.

Jimin and Krua looked at each other. "So I guess you really liked the letter?" Jimin said while he smiled at Krua. She also smiled at him. "I loved it."

He breathed out a chuckle before saying, "thanks, I'm glad. And of course I loved yours too."

"I'm also glad, thank you." Krua responded, she never took her eyes off him.

Jimin said, "you're welcome. I really do love you Krua, and I'll never stop saying it."

He opened his arms, inviting her in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around him and the two hugged for a breif moment, he even snuck a kiss on her cheek before they let go.

Jimin stood straight. "Alright, I've now become Mr. Park again. I'll see you around, okay?"

Krua replied, "okay, see you around Mr. Park."

Jimin winked at her before they both walked away in opposite directions.

~The end~

I'm so sorry again for not updating P.E. Teacher often. But yet you guys still waited for me, so thank you so much! I really do appreciate you guys for sticking around. Thanks a lot for all the support, and thank you a lot for reading P.E. Teacher! :)

 Teacher! :)