FOUR

"You look so pretty Jayla" I look at her "Thank you bae so do you" we both smile.

I go to the kitchen to go find something to drink . I grab a red solo cup and drink it "Hey" a low voice said "One of my friends asked for your Instagram or number" he said while looking back at his friends then back at me . I open my mouth to say something but someone interrupted me .

"She's not interested Luke" A familiar voice said "Fuck off Jaden , is this your girl or something" 'Luke' said while rolling his eyes "No but she's one of my friends and I invited her to this party so she sticks with me" he said "whatever bro" Luke said walking back to his friends "Thank you" I whisper to him "no problem" he says back .

I start walking to Army and Tray . They just start a random conversation while I drink my 8th solo cup .

"Woah , chill out on that" Tray says "Chill out on what" I say while laughing "What's funny" Army asked "I don't know" I say laughing some more "I think I have to go the bathroom" I say wobbling while trying to get up "Imma come with you" Army says .

Army wraps her arm around my shoulder . We walk upstairs and start looking through a whole bunch of doors . There was a lot of making out . As soon as we get to the bathroom , she opens the door for me then closed it .

_-_-

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

⚫️⚪️Liked by Armythesoldier  and 42,373 more Elopezz parties ?!? 🥂View all 2,823 comments

⚫️⚪️
Liked by Armythesoldier and 42,373 more
Elopezz parties ?!? 🥂
View all 2,823 comments

Oliveoil_ she drinks 🤢
Elopezz @Oliveoil_ it's a party 💀

go.emeil BODY GOALS
Oliveoil_ @go.emeil she wishes
Onwardjdub @Oliveoil_ just stop

Onwardtheakward She's rlly pretty

_-_-

"Thank you Army" My mom thanks Army "No problem ms.Lopez" I see her flash a smile "It's fine I can walk up there myself" I whine.

I walk up to my room and take my heals off . I took off my lashes and wiped my makeup off and feel asleep.

Author - Parties are ok