pt | 32

Y/N'S POV:

It was been 2 years since the incident. We already moved on from that heart dropping event but the things happened was still fresh on my memory. But to what Hyensa said, it will strengthen our relationship and it did.

And here I am, standing at the big door, holding a beautiful bouquet of pink and white roses. The long white gown that fits me perfectly.

The very familiar music was turned on. Just by it, I wanna scream out of happiness.

The door slowly opened and I felt my knees trembling hearing the familiar voice of the man I really love.

"Not sure if you know this. But when we first met, I got so nervous. I couldn't speak."

You even threaten me to kick me out of my job. I mentally laughed at my thought.

"In that very moment, I found the one that my life have found its missing piece."

His soothing deep voice echoed in my ears that made me tear up.

"So as long as I live, I'll love you. Will heaven hold you."

My eyes fixed on his figure, standing on the way— singing lovingly.

"You look so beautiful in white."

I couldn't tear my eyes away from him.

"And from now to my very last breath, this day I'll cherish."

That smile on his face as his eyes got watery.

"You look so beautiful in white, tonight."

The way he stared at me like an in love teenage boy. Ahhh! This felt amazing.

"What we have is timeless. My love is endless."

The butterflies went crazy inside my belly as I slowly approached him.

"And with this dream I scream to the world."

The smile on my face that no one can ever erase.

"You're my every reason. You're all that I believe in. With all my heart I mean every word."

I'm just thankful that I wore a flat shoes cause if I wore a high heeled one, I would have lost my balance.

"So as long as I live, I'll love you. Will heaven hold you. You look so beautiful in white."

My heart flipped at every line of the song he was singing. I felt all eyes on me but his gaze is very much all I ever want. Tears of joy flowed down my cheeks.

"And from now to my very last breath, this day I'll cherish. You look so beautiful in white, tonight."

I took my last few steps slower and embraced this moment with all my heart. Memorizing this event and will not get tired of replaying it in my head.

I am now facing the man that completed my life. The man that I thought I would only be drooling over. The man that I thought will only be my boss.

Yoongi gently picked my hand and kissed it. He caressed it softly while staring at my eyes, he smiled...

"You look so beautiful in white..."

Jisung got the mic from Yoongi as the music still went on.

My man then guided me to the altar with happiness painted on our faces.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"You know what? I wanna laugh so hard right now. I never imagine our act will turn out like this. I am very annoyed by your presence at first. You were so sassy well, until now but it was worse back then. You keep on mocking me not just in the house but also in the office. I am the boss but you acted like you are some empress."

I laughed when he glared at me and pouted.

"But you know what, I never regretted picking you. I never regretted every single time you were with me. I treasured it all. I recorded every moment we had in my head. I was just a guy with nothing in my head but to work. But then you came. You changed the plans I made for my life but not in a bad way.

"So, Y/n, from this day I promise to be the best partner. I promise to treat you like my queen. I will love you till my last breath and that's a promise I will never break. I even escaped death to live with you, to grow old with you. To watch you take care of our kids and to continue loving me. I love you, Han Y/n, and that's for eternity."

My heartbeat raced as he smiled down at me with love peeking in his eyes. It sparkled like a star in the dark sky and that's all I wanna see to comfort me.

"Mr. Min Yoongi, my grumpy boss." I giggled as he raised his brow. "The memory of you sitting on your swivel chair as you asked me to come to your office is still fresh. To tell you the truth, I had a very huge crush on you since the day I applied as your secretary."

Teasing noises from the people inside filled the church. I also blushed as Yoongi teasingly smiled and wiggled his brow.

"But when you asked me to be your fiancee, it only worsen. I liked annoying you and loved the way your brows furrowed. I liked bothering you because I already got your attention. Even when you were grumpy and always serious, little by little, I saw your sweet and soft side. I felt that you cared for me even if you deny it.

"And on this, I will try all my might to be a perfect wife. I will always be by your side when you need someone to talk to. I will listen to you and won't judge you. Even if we fight, I will never leave your side. I will also love you from the deep of my heart. This love we share is meant to be lifetime and I believe in that."

My heart soften seeing his smile. I really love him and I am sure that I will not live without him. His my strength and I am born to be with him.

"I now announce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I smiled as Yoongi slowly bent down reached for my cheek. He then closed the gap of our faces and locked his lips with mine. He pulled apart and smiled lovingly. He caressed my cheeks and said...

"You are so beautiful, my wife. I love you."

"I love you more."

End...

°•°•°•°•

Sorry for the lame and veeerrrrrrryyyyyyy late update. I know it's been a year but here you go HAHAHAHA...

SORRY! DEEPEST APOLOGIES🥺🖤✨