Chapter 169 - 171

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Benefactor

Zhao Huaiye had a "boom" in his mind, and his heart was throbbing!

Shame and angry!

Why is she still thinking about it? !

His Xiao, has always been the most kind and understanding, how can he have such humiliating things in his mind after losing his memory? !

Zhao Huaiye looked at the jade-like face with the palm of his face in front of him, and saw that those clear and simple eyes were full of anger and doubt, as if he were a stranger and a liar, and his heart immediately fell cold!

The heat that rushed to his face because of shame and anger quickly faded.

"How can you say that!" He stared at her with a fierce and compelling look, and suddenly stepped forward, holding her thin shoulders tightly, "That's wrong! It's fake! You're wrong! We love each other very much." !"

Zhao Huaiye can accept anything, even if she stabbed him with a knife, it doesn't matter, because he forcibly trapped her beside her and tied her freedom. But there is one thing that he can't accept anyway, that is, she doesn't love him!

Now add one more item, she doesn't believe in his love!

"You have amnesia and can't remember the past, I don't blame you. But what I told you is all true, nothing false!"

He held her shoulder tightly, wishing to crush her to pieces, gulping into his abdomen, as if he could become one with her in this way, I am in you, and you in me, and will never be separated.

"How can you doubt? How can you misunderstand my mind?"

The man's expression is fierce, and his demeanor is overbearing.

However, the handsome face was covered with deep pain, which made it easy for people to see how strong he was.

Behind his strength is the fragility that can collapse with a single blow. He is completely a paper tiger in front of her, vulnerable to a single blow.

Such a handsome, powerful, and powerful man is easily hurt by a single word of her. How easy it is to make people feel frustrated.

Be soft-hearted, then sympathize with him, and can't bear to make him suffer again. This is what a gentle and kind woman would do.

Not something Shaoyin would do.

She has no fluctuations in her mood, but her face is full of fear and rejection, frowning her slender brows, struggling with all her strength: "You hurt me! Let go of me!"

Only then did Zhao Huaiye realize that he was exerting too much force, and immediately reduced his strength a little, but he did not let go of her. On the contrary, when he pulled his arm, he wanted to take her into his arms: "I won't let you go! A Xiao, I will always do it. Won't let you go!"

Shaoyin waved his hands, scratched and scratched at him, and said without a word: "You make me so painful! If you love me, why are you willing to hurt me! You don't love me at all! I don't love you either. Even if I am amnesia, I know that I will never love someone who doesn't respect me!"

The words were like needles, and the sentences were like knives, without any hindrance, they pierced Zhao Huaiye's heart fiercely, and pierced him with blood.

He didn't know what was going on, or why it became like this. Obviously everything is improving, she forgot the unhappiness of the past, was moved by his gentle offensive, and began to accept him.