NARUTO PART - 3

(A/N: I fucked last chapter sorry , I was in a hurry so I just copy pasted whole scene. I just wanted to show Naruto's struggle for rasengan.)

Every saw how tsunade left to fight orochimaru alone. Girls were in awe after seeing strength of tsunade. Sasuke was upset because he still wasn't able to kill his brother. Naruto tried to calm him down. Scene started again at the end of fight.

Tsunade was on her feet scared because of blood and Kabuto was making his way towards her trying to kill her just then Naruto came in front of her and Kabuto's kunai hit naruto's palm

Hinata looked away at this many gasped at how Naruto tried to save tsunade. Jiraya was little worried for tsunade and his grandson. Hiashi was admiring bravery of Naruto.

"Naruto, go away you don't have to protect me you'll die" said tsunade to Naruto. Naruto makes one shadow clone and starts creating Rasengan and said " don't worry granny tsunade, Iam not going to die until I become Hokage" and with this word he completed rasengan and hit kabuto with it.

Jiraiya started clapping and everyone looks at him.
" What, this brat learned Rasengan in a week , Minato spend 3 years for creating this Jutsu, I spend 2 months to master it and he just in 1 week. Can you understand the dedication of him. Hiashi and Shikaku nodded. Tsume and Shibi also nodded. Mebuki just ignored them.

It shows that tsunade has returned to village and took the seat of fifth hokage.

"So tsunade is the Fifth Hokage." Said Jiraiya. Suddenly tsume, mother of kiba raised her hand and said, " I want to change my bet too, Naruto will become extremely powerful for sure" said Tsume.

"Mom you too , wait for my turn I'll show you how Powerful I'll become" said kiba and his dog barked in agreement.

Screen started glowing again.

Tsunade has summoned some genins for something important to discuss when everybody comes she said " I have a mission for you all to retrieve sasuke uchiha, he left village last night"

Sasuke looked at screen with blank expression.
"Sasuke-kun why did you do that" asked Sakura. "Mrs. Kunoichi of the year, it happend in future how would I know why I left village" said Sasuke with same annoyence as hinata's. This reminds sakura or hinata and she turns away.

"Most likely for power" said Hokage. Everyone nodded.

Sasuke, having activated his Cursed Seal of Heaven level 2, laughs and arrogantly tells Naruto he has a feeling he will not lose. Enraged, Naruto charges at Sasuke, and the two clash sending up a cloud of debris. When the dust settles, Naruto is shocked to see a giant wing coming out of Sasuke's back, which has deflected his attack. Sasuke extends the wing and sends Naruto shooting towards the opposite side of the river.

"What's that" asked Sakura looking at sasuke's transformation. Hokage and Jiraiya got the idea why sasuke leave the village. Orochimaru gave him curse mark. " That's cursed seal of heaven, orochimaru gave this to his subordinates to obtain power" said hokage. " Seems like orochimaru at some point in future gave curse mark to sasuke and he left village to work or train with orochimaru" said Hokage. Mebuki's world was falling apart. The person she worship is going to become missing konoha nin.

" What happend Mebuki-san, seems like you are about to cry" said Kakashi teasing Mebuki.before she can say anything screen started glowing again.

A second wing tears through the back of Sasuke's shirt, and he groans in pain. He remembers Sakon's warning not to use the fully released Cursed Seal for too long. Knowing that his body will erode if kept in this state, Sasuke tells himself he hasn't any time to waste. Naruto stands, his left hand completely immobile. He realises the Nine-Tailed Fox form is taking a toll on his body, which Sasuke happily notices as well.