ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, 

ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ." 

ʟɪʟ ɴᴀꜱ x

━━ 🌹 ━━

Zeldris's POV

━━ 🌹 ━━

"Prince Zeldris!" I hear one of the Demon maids desperately call out my name and I quickly turn around the corner of the long hallway, staying as still as possible. "Prince Zeldris, answer me!"

When I hear the Demon maids rush down a different hallway, I run down the other hallway they came from and make my way to the bedroom of the youngest daughter of the Demon Queen.

"(Y/n)?" I say softly and gently knock on the wooden door with my knuckles. "Can I come in?"

Hearing no response to this question, I take the risk and open the wooden door only to see that the leader of the Ten Commandments isn't in her bedroom. Quietly entering the clean bedroom, I close the door behind me and then walk over to her wooden desk, sitting down on the chair.

"Where are you?" I whisper to myself as I slowly place the side of my face on the desk, just like the youngest Demon Princess does whenever she's tired. "I can't seem to find you anywhere."

I woke up pretty late today but when I woke up, Lenora wasn't there to greet me like she usually does and when I tried to ask the other Demon maids where she was, they all subtly avoided the question. They most definitely avoided answering me when I asked where their Princess was.

For the past hour now, I've been trying to avoid the Demon maids and look for the two missing Demons but I've been frustratingly unsuccessful. It took me a while to actually get to this room without being caught by any of the Demon maids or soldiers here in the Kingdom of Camelot.

Sighing, I slowly raise my head from the wooden surface and lean back in the chair, my bored eyes wandering over the entire desk. My eye catches sight of a drawer that looks like it wasn't closed properly so I stretch out a hand to shut it but I stop when I spot a rather old book inside.

"What do we have here?" I murmur softly as I open the drawer fully and take out the book.

Heart racing crazily beneath my chest, my eager hands quickly flip the book open and I let out a small, shocked gasp when I see a picture of two familiar people attached to the first page.

━━ 🌹 ━━