ℭ12: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥

Ayanokouji's POV

"How did you reach to such a substantial conclusion."

I lowered my voice to prevent the walls from taking a willful peek at our conversation.

"Ohh! It was quite simple....."

She put her fingers up in the air and quoted

'resembled a human body'

"I could have just said that you may have misinterpreted it. Or I may just be idiotic to give a bad analogy" I tester her reasoning further.

She continued in her prideful tone, "Seeing your bored expression, its quite obvious you wanted us to catch up on it and derive your own conclusions......how fascinating" She smile turned crooked

Her hand patted my shoulder," If you can speak with such calculated thoughts behind every action you take, I can't imagine how useful you will be in the science department. I think I just chose the perfect candidate!"

"So you don't wish to inform others?"

"Nah, let those bozos figure it out themselves. Though I think Levi figured it out, he left like that for a reason you know...."

Her finger pointed at the door to which Levi was leaning up. 

"You purposefully lowered your voice didn't you, realising that behind the walls, I was there.....you cunning rat."

It seems my ploy was cut and ravaged by these pair of hungry hyenas. 

"My my...it seems I have been caught" I lift my hands up in mock defeat, while sitting down with them placed under my chin.

"NOW WHAT?"

"Cocky brat.....you have some nerve hiding such an important piece of information."

Levi wasn't having it, he sat on the chair with his legs lifted up and pointed towards me. 

"I simply did what I felt was right."

Hanji  countered, "While I will say, keeping it under covers was a smart move-"

Levi craned his neck at her figure as she spoke.

"-Let me finish Levi.....As I was saying, you still didn't share this information earlier. Why so?"

I never hid it, it was in open sight.....just look at them. They have eerie similarities to humans. I am quite sure that such a thought must have crossed both of your minds at some point. So now tell me....Isn't quietness, a trait of yours too?"

"Look here brat, I ain't playing words games here. I simply didn't want to cause mass hysteria with such delicate information, which might have been a bogus hypothesis."

Levi's face scrunched up as I got the reason I wanted 

"Same here."

If I needed a noble reason. I just needed to get Levi to give his reason and mimic it. 

".....SURE. I am done here, deal with him Hanji" he stood up from his chair and walked away but not before giving me the last glare. It seems, he read my actions, even if it was too late.....not bad

"Wow...that was intense. Anyways, talking to Levi like that. You have balls I can guarantee that. Anyways we have so much to discuss!! We will do it after you sleep."