|Chapter 3|The sapphire ring |

["I love it, honey"]

Instead of making a big ball party for their engagement. Charlotte decide to make a simple tea party at the palace.

"You should come, penelope!"

"I can't..."

'This never happen in the original. Is it because of me?'

"The tea party is tomorrow. I want you to come"

Charlotte Regulus

One of the otome game that she once played in her previous live character. The female lead's best friend and one of the male lead's sister.

She is close with penelope at first because of her engagement with derrick. But after she meet the nice and caring female lead, vyonne. She started to get close to her.

Her relationship with penelope become distant after she caught her doing bad things to vyonne.

《"How could you, penelope. I trusted you and treated you like my own sister. You shatter my heart"》

But...

'Seeing her toxic relationship with derrick make me sick so i...'

[Flashback]

"Break up with derrick, your highness!"

"Yes? All sudden? Are you sick, my dear penelope?"

Charlotte put her hand on penelope forehead to check her temperature. But instead penelope take her hand and grip her hand.

"Its for your happines too. Please think of it"

Charlotte looked at penelope worried eyes.

'In the original game, you're one of the miserable character but thanks to vyonne, you're still alive. And i want you to be on my side and don't kill me'

"Penelope really cared for me, huh. I'll tried for my and your sake"

Charlotte then caressed penelope's head. Since coming to this world, no one cared for penelope. This was her first time receiving it from someone.

It was so warm and gentle. That she wanted to protect it.

"Yes..! I want you to be happy, your highness"