part 6

it had almost been an hour since you got home from set. you decided to change into a outfit that was comfy and touched up your makeup. walker messaged you his address and told you to arrive at anytime.

it was almost four when you left the place you where staying and got driven to walkers.

you arrived and messaged him to say you were there. you walked up to the door and rang the bell. walker opened the door smiling, he welcomed you in and showed you around a bit.

"do you want to see my room" he asked as we walked up the stairs.

"sure" you replied.

he opened the door to his room and you walked it. i was a really nice room i had a tv right in the middle and his bed in the corner near the door.

"wow your room is so cool!" you say turning about to see more of his room.

"thanks!" walker said while sitting on his bed.

"do you want to watch something?" he said while grabbing the remote and turning the tv on.

"err sure, what can we watch?" you replied while sitting next to him.

"ever heard of deadpool 2?" walker said as his face lit up with an enormous smile.

"ahaha yess, what a surprise you picked it" you said laughing.

"walker you are not watching deadpool, you have already watched it five times in the past few weeks." walkers mum said slightly shouting so we could hear her from upstairs. he rolled his eyes and slimed.

"ooo i just saw a movie i like scroll up!" you said to walker seeing the name on the tv.

"yess 'the fast and the furious' it's so good! you must have watched this before." you said as he used the remote to scroll up and click on the movie. he looked at you while smiling but was definitely confused.

"you haven't watched it! omg how have you not is amazing! we are definitely watching it!" you said looking baffled. walker laughed while he started to play the movie.

it had been around an hour and you where half way through the movie.

"hey i'm hungry do you want to order some pizza?" walker asked and you could faintly hear his tummy rumble.

"yeah sure!" you replied while pausing the movie.

you ordered some dominoes pizza and within 15 minutes it arrived.

"how have i never watched this movie? it's amazing!" walker said looking at the tv mesmerised.

"to be honest i don't know?" you said laughing.

an hour pasted and you finished the movie and the pizza.

"i should probably go home, the suns starting to set." you say as you look at your phone. it was 8:45.

"ok that's fine i'll see you tomorrow soph" he says while hugging you. he had a massive smile on his face.

"bye walker! thank you mrs scobell!" you say as you leave the front door. your mum was there to pick you up.

"did you have a good time?" she asked as you put on your seatbelt.

"it was really fun" you say as you look at your phone walker tagged you in a post:

walkerscobell

liked by sophiewood and 238,018 others walkerscobell: back on set, couldn't be happier! view all 1,921 commentssophiewood: 💗| user: omg i SHIP them!! | user: ME TO OMG!!!!

walkerscobell: back on set, couldn't be happier!
view all 1,921 comments
sophiewood: 💗
| user: omg i SHIP them!!
| user: ME TO OMG!!!!

user: ahhhh i can't wait!
| walkerscobell: me too 😃!
user: OMGGGG YOU REPLIED

"why are you so smily?" your mum asked while
you where looking at your phone.

"ahaha no reason" you said while beaming.

hey everybody, sorry i haven't posted in a while. school has been busy. sorry for the short chapter, better ones are to come :)