0.37

Y/n’s Pov

Singapore? I’m not going to Singapore, I actually landed in South Africa, they have expensive diamonds there and I wanna get Billie the best.

We met and I bought over 30 bracelets from her and now I’m gonna buy her a bracelet and a ring.

In other words Y/n Curtis is gonna go down on one fucking knee.

She’s mine in every aspect of the world but I want her to be mine legally, I want her to be called my wife.

Imagine the proudness, I can say that I have never been proud of anything in this world. I practically had my career handed to me but Billie Eilish, she was something I could boast to the world, I’m proud of this saint, she gave me  Andjea.

As much as I love my daughter, Billie Eilish is the strongest and most fierce woman alive, the best mother in the world, nobody can do it like her. She learns new things everyday, she likes to educate herself on things she missed out on.

I love her so fucking much and I want my whole life to be spent with her, I can’t live without her. She’s become the centre of my mind and life.

The whole world could go tumbling down but when I have Billie by my side, I could just kiss her and I wouldn’t feel any ounce of pain.

Groupchat

Lia: Your daughter is a nut job like you, you know that right

Y/n: what did li do?

Ken: she head butted me *sends picture of bruise*

Y/n: is  Andjea okay?

Lia;  ANDJEA IS MORE THAN FINE

Ken: IF YOU WANNA KNOW IM NOT FINE

Y/n: I apologise on  Andjea’s behalf, head butting is how she shows love

Lia: she hasn’t head butted you has she

Y/n; she threw up on me, she knows who to fuck with cos she never does it to Bil.

Ken; does she still throw up, it had to be Y/n’s baby that eats their own bogey

Y/n; shut the fuck up my baby is cute

Lia: Cos she looks like Billie

Y/n: SHE LOOKS LIKE ME, says that

Lia: no she got the craziness from you and the looks from her mom

Y/n: I don’t appreciate that

Lia: after the head butting situation it confirmed that she’s your child

Y/n: stfu

Ken: btw she threw her milk bottle at the TV and it broke, don’t be mad

Y/n; she did what? Oh my god, she really is a nut job