A kinked day

I was a very careful, cautious person, though in moments of emotional and sensual pressures, my heart overruled my mind. Even the cravings to let my inner sissy girl out to be my primary mode of being I doubted. For so long I had held myself to my biological gender, being male, being a man, identifying as a man, thinking about existence as a man. To change psychological orientation filled me with sheer terror and dread, yet exhilarated me at the same time.

These honest sensations filled me, vexed me greatly. In reality I conceive myself to be much more than a sissy girl, more akin to a transgender soul who is a lesbian, though with a built in living dildo. All I desired is total acceptance, total love. Was such even possible?

I thought of more relaxing, pleasant things to calm my disquieted mind, fitfully drifting off to sleep at last.

I awoke to the sensations of being kissed seductively, soft breaths upon my skin, and the warmth of tender souls snuggled against me. Heather gazed into my eyes, mine meeting hers and becoming entranced by the emerald green of her irises. Her lips were still accented by the red as the rose lipstick, though smudged by hedonistic delights from last night. Her hand was sliding slowly down then up upon her seductive slit. Her fingers teasing apart her labia, taunting her clit, rubbing her body against mine.

My desire rose in proportion to her soft moans and flushed cheeks filling my senses. I felt the blood coursing toward my groin, filling my embodiment of lust. Was it a sissy clit? Was it a pulsating, cunt impaling cock? Or was it simply a living pleasuring tool wielded to extract le petite mort, the little death of orgasmic release from a woman? Perhaps it was all three.

Heather's finger fucking put her pungent musk upon the air for me to breathe in. Sensual triggers barraged my senses and drove my fist to grab her flowing hair tightly, extracting moans of pleasure from her. I drank the seductive wine of her lips. Rutting my body against hers as I craved all of her this time, not simply the delicious cunt from before. I had to have all of her, every single inch.

Our seduction play awoke Beatrice and Lisa, but their puckish grins told their hearts. They loved to watch fucking with complete abandon. The hedonistic observation of this aroused me all the more, building a desire to take Heather roughly and claim her slutty mouth and tarty cunt. In the fires of passion I was cognizant that these desires were not of a man taking a woman but a feminine soul wanting to meld together with another feminine soul. I had to take her as only a woman could, seducing her as a woman would.

My lips traced paths down her nape to her collarbones. My free hand traced her body mapping out every curve, every hollow, every bend, every angle. Her body was my temple upon which to bring worship, fervently so. Moans from all three lusty women filled my ears, inebriating my mind with lust and desire. I simply had to have Heather. And Beatrice. And Lisa. I had to have them all. I had to have them take me, 

My desire to take Heather was thwarted by the skilled efforts of Beatrice and Lisa. They pushed me back against the mattress, each taking one of my arms as theirs. Heather's tarty grin held my gaze as she sat upon my legs as if she prepared to mount me. In moments I saw her plan was not to impale herself upon me, but to tease my firm need with her labia, her clit. The shudders of delight pulsed through her as she rutted against my throbbing delight. Her honey bathed my member as she brought herself so close to release, then stopped.

I caught the conspiratorial winks among the three women. I was momentarily confused, then their plan dawned. Each of them began to masturbate themselves as they savored the sight of my ever growing need throbbed with my pulse rate. Words stream of conscious form flowed into my ears from Lisa, then Beatrice telling me that watching my arousal made them wet. I was told I would be teased again to make my cum load bountiful, to make a delectable eruption like the one from last night.