Chapter 37: Banquet

Qin Shao seldom attended a banquet, so when people heard that Qin Group's chairman was going to attend the Lin family's banquet, everyone was surprised. They secretly mused: How big was Lin family's face, that they could move even this big Buddha? Moreover, they also heard that Mr. Qin was going to brought his pair of children that never appeared in public eyes before.

Although tonight was the birthday banquet of the old master Lin, Qin Shao's appearance has become the center of everyone's attention. Qin Shao took Su Bei and Su Xiaobao and was invited into the guest area on the second floor of Lin family's villa. People with insufficient status couldn't go to the second floor. Still, many were seeking the opportunity to have a conversation with Mr. Qin.

Among these people, Qin Shao would pick up some important people to be introduced to Su Bei and Su Xiaobao who were standing next to him. For example, at this moment, Mr. Qin was pointing to the person who came to greet them and said, "This is the chairman of Yuanhang Group."

Mr. Qin paused his words and glanced at the other party.

The chairman of the Yuanhang Group immediately said, "My surname Zhou, Zhou Bi."

Mr. Qin nodded and said to the twins, "Chairman Zhou."

Su Xiaobao raised his eyes and looked up at this Chairman Zhou, giving him just a glance. Meanwhile, Su Bei was nodding politely.

Chairman Zhou looked at Qin family's two children and was shocked. There had been a rumor in their circle before: Mr. Qin never been close to women, and most likely to have a problem in that aspect. Who would ever guess that Mr. Qin actually had two children, and they were already this big? This man was truly hiding too deep. When the father was a tiger, his children wouldn't be a dog. As the proverb said, the two children from Qin family really deserved their father's reputation. Their each and every movement was indeed outstanding.

Even in his surprise, Chairman Zhou didn't forget his purpose. He quickly seized the opportunity to discuss business matters with Mr. Qin and pitched some of the Yuanhang Group's projects. Chairman Zhou then left a sentence "I hope these projects can get into your eyes, Mr. Qin", and politely took his leave.

After that, Mr. Qin glanced down at the absent-minded girl next to him.

Qin Shao: "Bored?"

Su Bei nodded then shook her head-she was actually thinking about the 'Red Hacker Challenge'.

Mr. Qin said: "If you are bored, you can go to the garden downstairs to play for a while."

Su Bei's eyes jumped: "Really?"

Looking at the girl who was so eager to go out, a touch of helplessness flashed inside Mr. Qin's eyes. He said: "You can go, but remember two things: don't run too far and don't touch alcohol."

Su Bei smiled sweetly at Mr. Qin "Okay, Dad."

"I'll go too." Su Xiaobao stood. He got up and prepared to follow Su Bei, but was stopped by Qin Shao.

"You stay with me here." Mr. Qin glanced at Su Xiaobao and said: "When you get something, you also have to learn to endure something else. This is a man's responsibility, understand?"

Qin Shao: "This is an opportunity to learn, cherish it."

Su Xiaobao: "..."

Su Bei went to the garden and found a wicker chair to sit down. She took out her mobile phone and was ready to message [vvvv] to discuss the second round of the competition that was going to began at the day after tomorrow. Su Bei clicked [vvvv]'s avatar, but a message popped up: [This account has been frozen]. She tried with [vvvv]'s other account, and got the same result.