Chapter 8: The night still goes on.....(18+)

"How long are you going to-Ahhhhhhhhaaaaa!!" She screamed as she was gripping onto the sheets tightly. Meanwhile he proceeded to pound into her. She was somewhat tried and exhausted from this act. 

He continued, acting as if he didn't hear what she said.

Amelia's body swung in the air frantically. Her face was flushed out and she kept on maoning due to the pleasure Paris was providing her. There were tears in her big rose-red eyes, she looked so pitiful that could gain the sympathy of most people. Most people but not Paris. He thrusted a few times until both of them came. The thrust ceased an he pulled his member out. She was rejoicing once again, think he finally stopped. However....................

His big, muscular hands lifted her waist up and rammed his member inside of her deeply. "Ahhhhhaahahah!!!! N-n-not a-agai-Kyaaa!!!" She screamed loudly in shock. He didn't seem to care about her scream and shook his waist rapidly. Every time he thrusted, his thing hit her deeply. 

He had been doing this for 3 hours without getting tried at all. His beastly sky eyes stared down on his stunning wife. Although he too was thinking of stopping, but his desires took ahold of him. He wanted to devour her whole tonight. So he couldn't stop until he was satisfied. His big, muscular body pressed down on her curvy, soft body.

He murmured something while pumping his big, thick member in and out of Amelia. Her body shuddered every time he thrusted. "( What up with him??? Why is he like this??? Ah, that's right...We haven't done this in almost a year....Is that why???) Ohhhhh!!OHHH!!! Slow do-Ahhhh!!!!!!

Oh! S-s-slow down-n.......S-so rough..Ah!! P-please..?Ah!" She begs him with her teary eyes. He stopped for a minute, he was always weak to those puppy eyes of hers. But The desire in him overpowered him. He takes out his member but slips his fingers in." Keck!! N-no- Ah! Not there!! No, pari-Ah! Paris.....Paris!!Ahhhh!!!"

She moans for a couple minutes until she c*ms. "AHHH!!!!.....hahh....hahh...haaaa......"Afterwards he shoves his manhood in her. The thing grew in volume and shook inside her. Her eyes whiten in pleasure clung to the bedsheet for life. Her moans were loud and lewd." Ah-AHHHH!!!! S-s-t-top!!!! If this go-Ah! On, I'll!!!

"Amelia, loosen up. a. little! Your squeegeeing me to tight. It drives me crazy when you do this that I wanted to mess you up and do it like there's no tomorrow." He said while grunting his lips, trying to suppress his beastly desires. Every time his shaft dug deep in her, it rub all of her good spots. His shaft stabbed her inner walls without mercy what-so-ever. Her little hole which had already know of the man's stamina, eagerly squeezed the man's shaft. " Oh, oh, Ky-yah!!!Uh. uh, kyeck-AHH!!!"

Hot breaths and moans filled the huge room, kisses rained down one her slender snow-white swan neck. Their bodies intertwined each other in the near-dark, both covered in sweat. Her hands were on the man's back, clawing him. She accepted the pleasure he provided her, even if it was too much. When the thick, long thing stabbed her insides, hitting all of her 'spots', it felt so good that she could barely keep a straight mind. Every time he was like this, she accepted him. She accepted his wild nature, she couldn't resist this man. She loved him with all of her heart. 

 The more he thrusted, the more it rubbed her inner walls, she scearmed in pleasure when that happen. This continued on for another 14 minutes. The thrust became more faster and rougher, turning into dominating movements, she screamed even louder, Paris was moaning too. Both of their faces were flushed, they were panting hard too. As their reach their peak, they grasped each others hand's really tight, so tight that their knuckles were white. And so......" AAHHH!!!!!!! KYYAAAKKYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She moaned once again very loud, he grunting loudly too. Once again, the indescribable shook them, it shot up their bodies and took them both.

Not knowing that someone was watching them......................................