4

It's 6:30 in the morning and Memphis is crying his hart out

I know he doesn't fell good he's teething I gave him one of those frozen rings so he could chew on it. I just hope he feels better because he's going with Everest tomorrow.

                                       ~~~

"Hey!"

I look up and see Jaxon coming up the stairs.

"Hey I didn't know you were in English lit?" He doesn't seem like the kinda guy to be here. "Yea not a lot of people do." He laughed.

"Oh and thank you for bringing us home the other night." He thanked me as the teacher came in. I just smiled and nodded.

The party was two weeks ago. I ended up getting home at 4:00am.

I felt so bad for getting to grandma Linda's so late but she insisted that it was ok. I really love that woman.

"Ah shit!" Jaxon whispered. He was lokking at his phone. "What is it?" I asked.

Jaxons cool he's quite. He's got tones of freckles on his olive skin dark green eyes and his hair is jet black.

"Chase and Wyatt need me to pick them up but I had to get one of the other guys to drop me off because my car is in the shop." He's typing on his phone when a message pops up.

Yes i am glancing over at his phone I mean he told me what was goin on how could I not look over. The text had my name in it so I'm included.

"Sooo you know how you are just the best and you have a carrrr?" I already know what he's going to say. "What do you need?" I ask anyway.
"I need you to pick up chase and Wyatt oh and me of course." He said.

"Yea I guess I can just have to run to the grocery store and to pick up Memphis." I told him.

"Oh yea Everest said something about hanging out tonight?" He said packing up all his stuff.
"Yea that's why I'm goin to the store so I can pick something up for dinner." I said also packing up my stuff.

~~~

"Just put that stuff in the back." I told Jaxon as we're getting in the car. I forgot I had some stuff in the passenger set.

"Ok where do I need to pick them up?" I asked pulling out of the parking lot. "At 
the engineering building."

"Their in engineering?" I asked.

"Yea. Their right there." He said pointing to a bench in front of the building.

I rolled down my window and said. "Y'all look like your mom forgot you!"

Wyatt and chase made there way to the car.

"Hop out bud I'm setting in the front." Chase said jerking his thumb back behind him. "What no I was here first!" Jaxon procrastinated. "I have longer legs then you get in the back." Chase said. I mean he isn't wrong. Chase is at least four inches taller then Jaxon.