DAY I

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・
═════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹═════

DAY I - SETTING SAIL

═════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹═════
・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

═════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹═════・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

12 pm
10th April 1912

The world-renowned unsinkable ship, RMS Titanic stood in all its magnificence at the Southampton docks as crowds of unnamed people lost in the pages of unrecorded history waved at the passengers on the deck.

The passengers themselves, decked from head to toe in fancy garments of their status befitting the glorious occasion of a maiden voyage waved back at the sobbing and smiling crowds below, unaware of doom hiding in the form of an iceberg far away in the motionless ocean.

It slipped into the English Channel, two tugs guiding the world's largest ship into the chilly waters as the mass of people cheered.

"6 knots," Captain Kim instructed at the bridge, turning his eyes towards the vast spread of ocean spread before them.

The cheer reverberating from the dock turned into a collective gasp.

The Titanic, true to its name, was the largest liner ever built and left no chance of survival to the small ships littering the Southampton dockyard.

It never left its power unsung.

Its power was such that with a loud groan, SS New York, swung away from the chords tying to the dock and swept towards the Titanic, unpowered and pathetic.

"Hard a port!" The captain ordered. Sixth officer Jeon had taken the wheel and heaved it clockwise. "No Jeon to the port side, we're about to collide! I—" he gritted his teeth and grabbed the wheel, twirling it counter-clockwise.

The smaller ship's funnels emitted clouds of steam, chugging away from the Titanic by a hair's breadth as the larger liner slowly increased speed, charging ahead into the endless ocean.

═════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹═════
・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・