(1.1) This is not normal!

It was around 3am early in the morning when A-Yeong suddenly heard a loud ding in her head.

She was holding her boyfriend's hand when a mechanical voice resonated through her head.

[ unknown: system 020 presenting! Here to help the host with all her needs! ]

[ A-Yeong: go away ]

A-Yeong rubbed her head, she was already feeling...... irritated by the fact that her parents keep on pressuring her to get married to some scummy guy from another company.

And now her boyfriend was stuck laying in the hospital. A-Yeong has no idea why Sung Ho was driving drunk so late at night but it makes her...... angry that he ( Sung Ho ) would risk his life like that.

I guess you could call this caring for him?

[ system 020: H-Host! I'm here to help wake your hubby up! ]

[ A-Yeong: hubby? We aren't married? ]

The system paused, wondering if it's research was wrong. According to the Manual, hubby should be the correct term?

[ system 020: um, your future hubby! Here to wake your future hubby up! ]

Although A-Yeong has no plans to marry neither Sung-Ho or anyone else in her lifetime, she decided not to correct the system.

[ A-Yeong: why do I have to? Why can't you do it? ]

The system felt distressed, usually in these types of situations ( according to the manual ) the host wouldn't asked such questions but would shamelessly agree to save their loved one.

The system then decided to tell her everything, thinking the situation was so dire that the main system wouldn't mind 020 telling A-Yeong why.

[ system 020: Host! According to my knowledge, when your boyfriend got into that car crash, due to some unknown reason, his souls were split and scattered into the other worlds! When the main system attempted to remove his souls it almost resulted in the worlds being destroyed which is a big no no! And according to our data, you are the one who has the most intimate relationship with him so we decided to choose you to travel to these worlds to calm his soul and fill him up with happiness! ]

A-Yeong sighed, well the system isn't wrong, she is the most intimate person with him although they haven't done it yet.

A-Yeong has known Sung Ho since they were in high school but they haven't started dating until college.

When Sung Ho asked A-Yeong out she was reluctant to agree.

Ever since she was young she was taught to hold and conceal her emotions, although this could be a good thing this ultimately brought her up to unable to perceive or understand emotions, she feels emotions but she doesn't understand what these emotions are.

She didn't know if she like or would even like Sung Ho and she told him that, but he said he would help her understand and grow to like him so she ultimately agreed.

As they dated for the past three years A-Yeong knows that she likes him, but love she still is confused about it. Sung Ho said that liking someone means that you want to be with them and grow with them? Then what is love?

She still remembers the time when she realized she liked Sung Ho.

"Like food?" A-Yeong asked. "I like Tteokbokki and Hotpot"

Sung Ho paused, a flash of pain shown in his eyes but ultimately nodded, "yes kinda like that."

A-Yeong nodded, "then I like Sung Ho!"

She even carries around a little booklet Sung Ho made for her, with a list of emotions and facials with examples of these emotions so she knows that she feels happy around Sung Ho.

A/N: I put ..... before each emotion to show her pausing basically to look at the booklet to figure out what she feels. Like a pause before each <3

[ A-Yeong: so you expect me, to fix your systems mistake? What do I get out of it? ]

The system was baffled, this isn't how the manual said it would go!

020 quickly typed in the public forms it's situation, and immediately got replies from two other systems.

348: try telling her how dire her hubby's situation is! He could die and the worlds could be erased!

399: try and bargain with her! Tell her you'll take away the OOC (out of character ) restriction!

System 020 was a bit hesitant, OOC was important in these worlds. It was already stretching the rules by bringing hosts into the worlds.

The system decided to instead try 348's advice.

[ system 020: host! If you don't do these missions your future hubby's souls will continue to jumble! Causing them to turn full yandere and destroy the world! ]

[ A-Yeong: ....his souls will turn yandere? ]

System 020 nodded, happy that the host seems concerned!

[ 020: yes! Although each soul has a different personality they all have the same end! W-Which is the yandere end destroying that world! The worlds have a limit of ten resets! So far one of the worlds went through 3 resets so he's almost halfway to being an unstable Yandere!]

[ A-Yeong: so if I go into the worlds he will show signs of being a Yandere? ]

[ system 020: y-yes! That's why we must save him! ]

[ A-Yeong: Alright then lets go.]

System 020 twirled happily, eager it finally locked its host in!

020: I got my host to agree! All I had to do was explain that her hubby would turn full yandere and destroy the world in the end! She eagerly agreed!

But then 020 also wondered, if the host didn't care about their future hubby's soul did she care he might turn into a Yandere?

[ A-Yeong: just ask whatever you want to ask, I practically feel yourself burning with unwanted curiousity. ]

System 020 coughed before asking, [ host what made you agree to visit these worlds? ]

System 020 then saw A-Yeong slowly smirk, 020 felt a dark shiver down it's spine.

[ A-Yeong: well....I've always wanted to see Sung Ho and his yandere tendencies ]

[ 020: ...... ]

[ A-Yeong: doesn't that sound interesting? Maybe we should let the world reset a couple more times ]

[ 020: ..... ]

[ A-Yeong: I've read a lot of books with Yanderes, I wonder how Sung Ho will look as a Yandere. ]

A-Yeong then looked at her mini booklet [ according to Sung Ho, I'm currently feeling very excited to meet yandere Sung Ho ]

System 020 slapped it's head and frantically went back into the form.

System 020: My host wants to reset the worlds just so she can see her boyfriend in yandere mode! Is that not normal!?