~Chapter Six: The Twins Fight! And UH OH! ~

"No."

"Please?"

"Forget about it."

"Haruhi, is that any good?" "You want some of mine too?Here. Say 'ahh'!" As Kaoru lifted the spoon, for Haruhi to take a bite, Hikaru chomped on the spoon. Karou growled frustratedly. Yelling broke out as things flew around the cafeteria.

"Ahhhh!" Tamaki cried as being thrown.

"Wee!!"

"Honey!"

"I think I'll eat in the classroom after all." Haruhi said disappointed, knowing that she should've listened to her head.

"Ahhhhh-"

•𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙•

"If this situation isn't resolved soon,we're going to have to stop offering the brotherly love package." Kyoya said upset. " We're down exactly one pair of loving brothers. Haruhi. This isn't something you should feel responsible for. Even though it was your thoughtless comment that started this fight in the first place." He said in a sweet, but underlying cold tone.

"He's clearly blaming me."

"Hika-chan & Kao-chan
fighting with each other... It's never happened before, huh?" Honey questioned in his cute childish voice. Mori replied in an affirmation.

" Mmm."

"What? Is that true?" Haruhi asked. Honey replied back,

"I've known them both since preschool. We weren't in the same year, so I never talked to them, but it seemed like they always played together."

"You're right. I've only known them since middle school. But... they definitely stood out. It seemed like they kept everyone at a distance, except each other. Their personalities were several times more warped than they are now. When you think about it... maybe this fight is a turn for the better.
It means that their world is starting to become a little bit bigger, doesn't it? Maybe it's best we leave them alone to figure this stuff out." Tamaki said. Haruhi then began to think,

"Maybe it is a turn for the better. But then, if this is their first fight... then maybe they need someone to tell them when it's time to call it quits. Maybe this means that they don't even know how to make up to each other either. " Tamaki then noticed something that even Kyoya didn't realize.

"Wait a minute- where's Ambrose?"

•𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑•

"ACHOO!!" I SWEAR! I thought I was done being sick. "

"It's probably a fluke." Ama said, putting more paints on her palette. Sigh,

"I guess, can you pass the red oil pastel? " After some time Ambrose's painting was finished.

"Oh it's beautiful Ambrose! " Ama said astonished. "Now that I think about it, almost all the paintings I seen you made have all been something with flowers."

"An art trait I guess, but thanks. Being around the Host Club really got me into the beauty of flowers."

"Oh ya, that's reminds me. How's the host club doing? Especially Kyoya?" Ambrose choked on his saliva.