You're Not Their Hyung!

The members were on a trip to a city at the bottom of South Korea. They were staying in a 5 star hotel along with a handful of other idol groups. All the groups had been invited to a week long convention. They were on their second to last day and having a ton of fun. Hobi spent a lot of time out shopping for himself and his members. He also spent a lot of time out with the maknae line. Yoongi spent most of his time with Jin while Namjoon was too in awe of the convention displays to ever think about anything else. While on the trip, Taehyung and Jungkook had become friends with another idol member named Buro. He was the maknae of a group called J8. They were a new idol group so weren't well known. Buro knew all about BTS and thought it was so cool that he'd become friends with the two youngest members.

Before leaving for the trip Namjoon had given his cliche pep talk about how everyone needed to be on their best behavior while they were out traveling and stay out of trouble. He wasn't worried though, he trusted his members and none of them ever got in trouble while they were traveling. The week had been great so far with everyone keeping packed schedules.

Taehyung let his hyungs know that Buro wanted to go hang out with him and Jungkook. Taehyung invited Jimin but Jimin already had plans with Hobi.

"So it's okay if we go?" Taehyung asked. He was specifically asking Namjoon and Jin, considering they were the two always in charge on these little getaways.

"Of course," Namjoon told them, "Go have fun." Jin nodded in agreement with Namjoon and told them to go have fun. The two maknae's yelled thanks as they ran out of the room to go meet up with their new friend.

They met Buro in the lobby and they decided to go out for lunch together. Jungkook asked Buro about the band he was in and stuff about his members. J8 only had four members in it, and they learned that his leaders name was Xi, who was both the leader and oldest hyung of the group.

"Oof, Jungkookie imagine if Namjoonie was also the oldest. Or if Jin hyung was also the leader," Taehyung chuckled. Buro asked them about the rest of their members and their hyungs and leader.

"Are they nice?" Buro asked.

"Of course hyungies are nice," Taehyung answered, "Are yours not?"

"Xi can be a bit strict, that's all though," Buro quickly changed the subject. After lunch they went to another exhibit at the convention and Taehyung took a bunch of pictures he knew Yoongi would like. He also bought Hobi a little backpack. Jungkook bought Jin a stuffed animal. They headed back and Buro went with Taehyung and Jungkook to deliver their presents to their hyungs.

"They won't be upset that we were out for a bit long?" Buro asked hesitantly.

"Why would they be mad about that?" Jungkook asked. Buro shrugged, "I don't know."

When the two youngest gave their hyungs their gifts, they were ecstatic. Hobi couldn't get over the new backpack and Jin beamed and hugged his new stuffed animal. They introduced themselves to Buro and told him how they thought it was cool that Taehyung and Jungkook had made a new friend. Jungkook told his hyungs that they were going back out for a bit, and Buro was surprised that instead of getting mad like his own hyung would have done, they simply said, "Okay."

They walked around the hotel to explore a bit when they came across a door that read NO ADMITTANCE.

"What do you think is behind there?" Buro asked. Jungkook shrugged, "Want to see?" he asked playfully. Taehyung looked at Buro who hesitated, "What if we get caught?" Buro asked.

"So? Then we get asked to leave or something. We could say we got lost," Jungkook suggested.

"Your hyungs wouldn't be mad?" Buro asked.