Part title

Tw! Eating Disorder

Y/N was walking home from wrestling practice with Steve when he suddenly became dizzy. Luckily, Steve noticed and sat his friend down on a nearby bench.

"You okay?" Steve asked after a minute.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Y/N said, standing up slowly so he didn't get dizzy again.

The two boys continued their walk and eventually reached the Tanner house. Y/N opened the back door only to see an upset DJ and concerned father.

"-And besides, Y/N does it!" DJ exclaimed.

Although the teen did not know the context, he sensed something was wrong and turned to his friend.

"Steve, go up to my room, I'll be there in a minute."

Steve nodded before heading up the stairs.

"What's going on?" Y/N asked as all eyes were on him.

"DJ hasn't eaten anything in three days and apparently neither have you!" Danny blurted, moving DJ out of the way and stepping closer to his son.

"Listen, it's not quite like that, you see-" Y/N had to take a deep breath and hold onto the table to steady himself. "Oh, God..."

"Y/N! Are you alright?" His father immediately became more concerned.

"I am completely fine. I'm gonna go upstairs now," the teen said, rushing upstairs before anyone could stop him.

After a few hours, Steve had to go home and Y/N was called downstairs for a family meeting.

Everyone sat down at the kitchen table but then Stephanie was asked to go and entertain Michelle. Stephanie left the room with Michelle following close behind. Once they were out of earshot, the meeting started.

Just spellchecking books at the moment, trying to publish chapters.

Not finished.