Chapter 23

{Vionne Pov}

Okay i got a color, purple. Hmm, which one is my teammates. I hope it's not Cassius, i don't want to sit or even close to him. Although i sound weird, i still have that fear of being stalk. I look at my brother but his stick is not purple, but more likely blue.

Lily:"Okay now everyone, pull out your color stick's. And reveal your teammates".' I swear if i am not partner with Vhana, i we'll kill myself. Please me be, please be me, please be me!'.

All of us showed our color stick's, and i was surprised and relieved at the same time. I'm team with Big sis, and Lily, 'sigh' luck is on my side. Thank god, although i know Lily likes Big sis, it we'll be a great idea that the two we'll have a boat ride date. (A/n: I don't know what you call it, i hope i am right)

"Vionne!" i look at Lily holding big sis hand.

"Vionne, you and i, and Vhana are a team! HURRAY!": Lily all so smiley and energetic.

"hahaha, Yeah you and i are a team" :Vhana.

Seesh, you don't have to flirt in front of me. "Tsk", i look at Cyrus then he look at me back.

"Is there something wrong Vionne?" :Cyrus said.

"Nothing!, Nothing at all" i replied.

Evan:"Since we found our teammates, let's start the race".

Everyone:"Yay!/Sigh".

The three of us are all aligned, Cassius hold a flare gun and said "When i shoot, everyone puddle"he shouted.

Lily and i are going to puddle and also Big sis we'll navigate and puddle .

Big brother, Evan and Asher are team blue, while Ceil, Cyrus and Cassius are team red.

" On a count of 3 i we'll shoot" Cassius shouted, "1...2...3" with the loud bang everyone puddle.

Thanks to my great muscle at training, and my past life experience We took the lead.

"Yay!, we were far up ahead with everyone, right Vhana?": Lily said.

"Yeah!, it was so much fun!" :Vhana said.

"Now, now, don't move to much or we all fall down": I said with a worried face.

The two listened to my warning, as we keep on paddling. We won, the other boy's don't have much experience, so we won in first place. I didn't expect that Lily knows how to do this too, maybe in the school camping trip she learned it.

"Yay!, i didn't know that Lily and Little V know how to puddle, but it was amazing!" :Vhana.

"We'll we couldn't win like that without your help too Vhana!" :Lily.

Wow, they look so happy like they we're on there own world. Damn! i want be with someone too! , (a/n: you we'll have soon Vionne, but not only two but four husband).

But not now, cuz i we'll have to keep my life stay safe.

" Oh! Vionne!, what's the price for the winner?" :Vhana.

"What!, It's not me who said that it was Lily":Vionne.

"Okay then, how about a best and grand party in each of me, Vhana and Vionne" :Lily.

"That's it!?" :Boy's.

"Yep!" :Lily.

"We'll since we lose, we we'll have to do it" :Evan.

"Okay that's easy" :Cyrus.

"Hmm~~" :Asher.

"Ceil did you have a good time?" :Vionne.

"yes, it was quite amazing and fun too" :Ceil.

"I am hungry, how about some snack. Or maybe let's go on a swim?" :Cassius.

"I'm going to swim how about you Lily?" :Vhana.

"I'm joining you" :Lily.

The two got in the carriage to change their clothes, while the boy's prepared the snacks.

                      Meanwhile the girl's

{Nobodys pov}
"Hwy am Lily" :Vhana.

"Yeah?" Lily.

"Can you uhm turn around" :Vhana.

"Why?" :Lily.

"We'll it's embarrassing" :Vhana.

"Don't be we're females not male's" :Lily.

"Yeah, but i kinda used to from my maid, but not with some other girl's" :Vhana.

"Don't worry, besides you and i are close beasties. Also don't you worry i we'll change here like you too, so we can see each others body's" :Lily.

Vhana blush so hard, her face looks like a tomato. Lily began to undress her dress, while vhana is watching. Lily hid her tiny little smirk, as she undress herself. As she was no longer have her dress, she pick a swimming wear and puts in on her. Lily turn around to vhana, with a red face to her toes.

"Come on now, the boy's are waiting. And the snack we'll be empty once we get there, so we shouldn't make them wait any longer":Lily.

Then she walk slowly to Vhana, as vhana back away a little. Then vhana trip, her butt is on the seat, then Lily tower's her over. Then her fingers are on vhana top dress, (a/n: I don't know how to say this dress, i we'll just say top and bottom k).

Her fingers run to vhana's back, while vhana felt a shiver on her spine. As Lily's finger in her back, Vhana turn so red.

"L..il..y..i..a.m..okay...so...i..we'll...change.... Myself" :Vhana stutter.

"Okay if you want, but if you need help i we'll help" :Lily.

Then vhana began to undress herself, She didn't realized that. Lily was a little wet from her fantasy and her excitement, (A/n:Sis your such a shameless girl ʕ–_–ʔ).

When vhana's top was undress, Vhana noticed that Lily was looking at her.

"Lily!" :vhana.

"What?" :Lily ( ●ᆺ●)??.

"Stop looking at me!" :Vhana (°Д°).

"But i can't help it, it looks so big when you took it off" :Lily.

"B..u..t..you..shou...ldn't...loo..k..at..me":Vhana stutter.

"come on, can i touch it?" :Lily.

"WHAT!" :Vhana.

"Please, please, please" :Lily.

Before vhana could say anything, Lily already touch her breast.

"Wow, it's so soft~~" :Lily {♡ᴗ♡}.

Vhana blush so mad, Lily keeps touching it.

"I wonder what it would feels like, when you're fiance or crush would feel touching this?".:Lily.

"What do you mean?" :Vhana.

Even if she felt uncomfortable, she has to ask who Lily likes.

"We'll, your stomach has a feeling of butterfly's, and your heart is pounding so fast. When your crush touch you or hug you, or even kiss you. Sigh, i want that feeling." :Lily.

'I also felt that feeling too, but it was not a boy but you Lily. I don't know if you like a girl like me, it might be strange for a girl to be with another girl.' :vhana thought about her and Lily.

" Knock, knock, hey girl's are you done changing?. We should go and swim now, or maybe drink some refreshment. Before going to swim?, hey are you guy's there?" :Vionne.

The two quickly dress up, and got out of the carriage. Still vhana could not forget, about what she fell for Lily and also there relationship.

Hello guy's i haven't published any chapters, and i am so sorry. Also you thought that they where gonna have some spicy, in it right. Also i love you all i keep reading all your comments, in my book with my old account. And i really enjoyed it, and please Add, Vote, and finally Follow for more chapter to come. Thank you for the my book, again thanks 💜💜