𝟎𝟓.

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 , 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 ➪ 𝟷:𝟸𝟶 𝙿.𝙼

————

Running my hand through my stich braid straight backs. I looked satisfied.

These are so freaking pretty.

"You ready? and okayy miss girlll." My mom looked at me saying. I did a 360, shaking my butt a lil.

I felt her kick my butt making me gasp. "Ma!" I shouted rolling my eyes. Girl play all day.

"You ready frl Ki?"She asked me yet again, chuckling a bit.

"Yeah mommy." I grabbed my mini black purse. I walked straight behind her out of the house.

Heading to the car. I placed my phone in my purse.

After we were situated into the car my mom pulled off.

About fifteen minutes later we made our way in front of my great grandparents house.

It's been like a month since we last seen them. My mama turned the car off ,making me grab my purse getting out of the car.

I made my way up the porch steps, standing around waiting for my mama.

She was still in the car sitting down. I sucked my teeth just going into the house.

I heard arguing between my nana and papa. I laughed lowly, easing into the living room.

"Fuck you maggie ! I tell you get my medicine ." Papa said holding onto the arm of the chair. He was in his late 60's. The both of them were.

"Not my fault you fall on your leg crippled bitch." She scolded him. I stood there waiting for them to notice me.

"And then— the hell yo weird bastard self standing there for ?" Papa cut off grandma.

"Hey my sweetness." Grandma said holding out her arms,I walked pass papa , going to hug her.

"Ole big headed ass lil girl.." I heard him mumble. I rolled my eyes with a small laugh. He gets on my nerves.

"Heyyy nana! I missed you." I kissed her cheek before pulling away from the hug.

"Oh so youn miss me fatty? " Papa asked speaking before she could. I huffed waving him off.

He's a mess..

"Yes duh." I chuckled.

"What y'all in here talking about?" I heard my momma's voice, entering the room.

"Nothing nosey old discombablated head!"Papa said making her gasp.

"Okay stand up papa." My mama crossed her arms. I chuckled lowly.   He can't stand up straight cs his leg was messed up.

He stale faced her, Nana laughed loudly." Fuck you!" He shouted throwing his cane towards her.

———