12.

Mornings were like a boon to him

Mornings were like a boon to him. He was fond of that time of the day. The warm sun rays, chirping birds and the fresh morning air. The cold dew drops and that tranquil feeling surrounding him. It was absolutely a heavenly experience. It gave him time to ease his mind and body. So he absolutely loved it.

"Such a good day." He said to himself as he retreated from the balcony after sitting there for atleast an hour. Walking back into his room he quickly freshened up and went downstairs to meet the others. Thankfully he did not have any morning sickness yet so his mood was in the best state.

"Morning Jimin." He greeted the said male with a big smile on his face. The other returning the gesture. "Are there strawberries here? I'm suddenly craving for them." He asked and Jimin immediately nodded. "Yes! There are a lot of strawberries in the refrigerator but I'm going to give them to you during breakfast. Go! Sit at the table. The other's will join you in a few minutes."

Agreeing Taehyung happily skipped his way to the dining table and sat down randomly at whatever place he found first. "Taetae!" The excited yell for his name caught his attention at once. The omega's smile grew big when Soobin hugged him tightly. "Good morning." He wished in the cutest way possible making Taehyung absolutely soft for him. "Morning bub. Did you sleep well?" He asked the kid who nodded his head and took a seat beside him.

Soon all the others started joining them one by one. "Good morning everyone." Jayhyun greeted the family as he came towards his own seat. "Everyone is here but where is........" His words were left in his mouth as a loud manly scream echoed throughout the pack house. Everyone haulted in their places too stunned by the sudden sound but what they didn't notice was the naughty grin on two faces.

The said people smiled at each other and then went back to being as normal as they could. They were going to enjoy this way too much. Especially a certain omega. Soon enough his wish to see the result of his plan was fulfilled when a deep voice was heard from the top of the stairs.

"Who did this?" There stood the True Blood. A robe sticking to his still wet body. Dripping hair and a big scrowl on his face. But what was not normal about him was his black hair. They were not black anymore. Fiery red. That was the colour of his hair and he was absolutely not fond of that idea.

"Who did this?" He asked again as he came down the stairs with hasty steps and stood before the others. His eyes though were very much on the pretty boy. "I know it's your plan. You don't have to act innocent." His gaze on Taehyung was stern but the other didn't lose his calm.

"I don't know what you're talking about but your new hair colour is good. It's a little tacky but it really suits you. Hot head." He said with a knowing glint in his eyes and Jungkook saw right through him. "So you really didn't put the colour in my shampoo?" He asked again. His tone a little gentle this time.

"Why are you even asking me that? I don't know where your room is and even if I knew I wouldn't enter inside. Did you smell me in your room? No right! Then how can you say that I was the one who did that." Taehyung stood up from his seat trying to look as innocent as possible. "And if you think that I might have used a scent blocker then you're wrong. They are illegal in the Jeon pack. Anyone wearing them is seen as someone suspicious. So I can't use them and you can't blame me too."

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath to maintain his calm. He opened his mouth to answer the omega but Jayhyun beat him to it. "Kook. He's right. Scent blockers are illegal and if he went into your room you would have smelled him. It must have been your mistake. I think you bought the wrong shampoo. Now don't fret over it. You look good. Sit down and eat."

Jungkook glared at his brother but couldn't say a word. Frustrated he sat down with a loud thump. Everyone took their seats and started with the meal as if nothing had happened. The True Blood couldn't believe himself. His family didn't bother about him for even a few seconds.

Scoffing to himself he glared at Taehyung with narrowed eyes. The boy somehow sitting right across him. He kept on looking at him the entire time. His eyes widened when he saw something unexpected. Soobin and Taehyung winked at each other.

Oh! So this is how you did it. Jungkook thought to himself. His mouth open in disbelief. He wanted to confront the omega there and then but held himself back. Once the meal was done and everyone started dispersing he stood up too. Slyly he followed Taehyung who was going back towards his own room.

Looking behind he ensured that no one was around and once the coast was clear he got into action. Taking long strides he neared the omega and then pulled him towards himself caging him against the wall. A gasp left Taehyung's mouth at the sudden action. His innocent bambi eyes staring into those jet black orbs. "W...what..." But he was immediately shushed by the alpha.

"A clever one. Aren't you? But I can't be fooled that easily Bambi. Your eyes were shining with mischief the entire time. You couldn't fool me with your lies." His low sultry voice sent tingles down Taehyung's spine. He opened his mouth but no words came out.

"I had decided to find another surrogate for my brother but now that you are already pregnant I'll let that slide. But.....The game you've started might have interested me more than I thought. So be ready for round two."

Saying this the red head stepped back. Giving the flustered omega one last look he walked away from there.

Unknowingly smiling ear to ear.

______________

We'll just pretend that his black hair got red without any bleaching before. It's a ff afterall.