Hiding something

Next day we went to the grocery shop to buy milkshake. Sara said ,"I like pista flavour and what about you?". I said,"I would like strawberry". She opened the fridge and was staring at the bottles. I asked her to pick two bottles. She took one strawberry and one banana flavour. I asked her,"You prefer pista but why did you take Banana flavour?". Then she replied,"Oops! Sorry, by mistake". Then I went and took pista flavour. We exchanged our bottles. We drank it while walking home.
          I had a feeling that Sara was hiding something from me. I didn't ask her anything. On our  way home, we met Kevin and Steve. They were planning to go to amusement park in the weekend. They asked us to join them. We agreed.
          As planned we met at the amusement park. We played a lot. We went to a rainbow house where everyone were asked to pick their favourite colour ball. I took purple and I asked Sara to pick green colour ball. Sara got nervous and tensed. She took a ball and said,"I like this colour too". I didn't ask anything and we entered into the room. Later I asked her,"What colour ball are you holding?". She said,"Yellow??".Suddenly we heard a bursting sound to start the game. We had a lot of fun in the game.