C h a p t e r 9

"You have a boyfriend?!" Derek practically screamed as he barged in Hotch's office. Just after that the whole team piled up in his office one by one. They all began to ask questions at the same time and Sophie was basically about to die.

"I've had it with you guys. Garcia i will talk to you later about keeping the privacy of others" Sophie tried to glare at Garcia in a warning way but from another's point of view it would look like she was constipated.

She then proceeded to answer everyone's questions calmly as they all stared at her like she was an Unsub.

"Honey, I would've appreciated it if you had told me you had a boyfriend. I am your father after all" her dad calmly spoke.

"Well whenever I tried to bring it up, you would go on about how you needed to get paperwork done. Really not my fault. Oh and I did tell Haley." Sophie shrugged her shoulders innocently. After all of that, they all agreed to meet him. That was easy ,Sophie thought. 

The plan was set in motion, now all they had to do was meet her 'boyfriend'...

A few days later

Sophie was sat on Elle's desk popping smarties in her mouth as fast as she could. Elle had this stupid idea that she could eat more smarties in a minute then Sophie could. She was wrong of course, but Sophie loved challenges.

So here they were, eating smarties like there was no tomorrow. Spencer was sitting on a chair next to them counting who was eating the most and when the time was up. It was a full time job at this point.

"Anndd, done" he said as Sophie and Elle both looked at him basically saying 'well go on then, tell us who won'. Even Derek looked up at from his paperwork to see who had won Spencer's hand pointed towards Sophie as she jumped up and down in her seat practically breaking it.

"Always knew little Hotch would win" Derek jokingly winked at her. As soon as her father came out of the office, she knew it was time to bring her 'boyfriend' for them to meet.  The day after, they would all go to Sophie's house and meet her boyfriend. 

When the elevator doors closed, she rang her friend telling him the first part of the plan was now set. They just had to meet him...

(A/N:A quick little chapter since I have a lot of homework and a test coming up tomorrow. Alsoooo, MIDNIGHTS IS COMING OUT. Screaming,crying. i also want to say thank you for this much reads, ily <3. I promiseee to update soon I just have a lot of stuff in school going on. Sorry for not updating, idk if anyone even looks forward to this book but if you do ilysm <33. Take care of yourselves and never let anyone take advantage of your kindness (which i find a lot of people to be doing, sadly) . ily and byee)