Chapter - 7

Hello, Salaam Namaskar my bestest buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Here I am back with the next chapter of my dhamaakedaar story...... So, no bak bak today...

Enjoy the story
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've seen the longing of Abhay for his Devika .... So now he can't resist his feelings anymore and shared it with the most important person of his life. His baby sister, Anjali.

Now Present.....

The moment Abhay opened his eyes, he saw a shocked Anjali with big eyes. Her sleep is long forgotten now, and she's gawking Abhay without a blink.

"I think, she didn't liked my idea!!!
Thinking this Abhay was about to console her, but Anjali hugged him tightly.

" Bigb you're the best... You're my superhero!!!!! Shouting and grinning widely, Anjali pulled back from the hug .

She took both the hands of Abhay and said, "Bigb you know, I never remember mummy s face, because I didn't had any memories with her, but whenever I closed my eyes and thought about my mother... Only Devika Mam's smiling faces appears... All the time"

"Really!!! Abhay said holding her hands tightly, on which Anjali nods like an infant.

" Superb!!! Now listen to me!!! Abhay said and started explaining her something.

*****

Next day, when Abhay was selecting is suit for today, his imaginary Devika appeared in front of the mirror.

"Hey lover boy take the cream color suit, you'll look dashing in that, it's a big day nah!!! Said the imaginary Devika with a wink.

Abhay bowed in front of her in a dramatic way and said, " Yes Yo highness "

Smiling shyly , the imaginary Devika disappeared again.

At school

After the first period got over, Anjali went to Devika and said, "Ma'am may I have a word with you!!

" Any problem Anjali "Devika asked with a frown.

Anjali gulped and said nervously,"Actually Ma'am, on the day of PTM, BigB came late and due to our rehearsal, he can't be able to discuss anything with you... So.......

" So... Said Devika.

"Bigb was asking that, can you meet him today at his office, so that he can talk to you properly, because on that day in the huge auditorium, he can't be able to listen to you " Saying this Anjali took a breath.

"Yeah... How can he, because God knows on which dreamworld he was lost that day" Devika thought and sighed.

"Okay, just tell him that I'll be at his office at 5 pm today" Devika said and was about to move when Anjali gave her a chit, which is having the office address.

The school got over on its usual time and Anjali went with the driver to his BigB's office.

*****

4:50 pm
Abhay's Office

As usual Abhay was whistling and working on his laptop and Anjali was standing beside him and munching her chicken burger.

"Bigb you're so relaxed... You're gonna propose her today..... Ain't you nervous" Anjali said and took a big bite of the burger.