Part 2: a house

While Charles and Lance went back to school the next morning Max stayed with Kimi and Sebastian for the rest of the week to settle in before going back to school

While he was staying with Sebastian more than Kimi, Kimi had a busy day at the tattoo shop which Max learned was one of the best in the country so clients came from far.

Sebastian had told him last night that they were going shopping for some clothes during his first dinner. Max knew most people didn't have just two sets of clothes but he also had trouble letting Sebastian spend his money on him.

That's how he found himself in a clothing store. Sebastian had asked if the clothes he was wearing were alright and he had whispered "yes," the look on Sebastian his face when he had talked was something else. He looked so proud and Max had never experienced that. However, Sebastian was also heartbroken that Max was okay with wearing those clothes.

Sebastian was holding up clothes but Max kept shaking his head. He didn't want them to spend so much money on him. He heard Sebastian sigh, "Max listen to me. We have enough money so I do not want you to worry about that. We are here for shopping and that's what we are going to do."

The voice was stern and there was obviously no room for an argument. Max had looked at Sebastian while he was speaking and the voice may have been stern his facial expression was the opposite.

"Do you understand?" Sebastian asked him to make sure Max understand that money was not a problem but he still didn't feel comfortable. Max nodded his head and Sebastian went on with showing more clothes. He noticed how Max only picked out soft materials at first and even tried the refuse wearing jeans made out of denim. So Sebastian got him softer pants which seemed to be a success.

Sebastian also noticed how Max wanted to touch every material first before he nodded or shook his head. It took them up till lunch before Sebastian thought Max had a decent amount of clothes.

They were sitting in the car on their way to get some lunch before Sebastian wanted to take him to another couple of shops. He wanted the boy to have a phone for communication and a laptop. He also wanted Max to choose some decorations for his room.

Sebastian knew they shouldn't go over the top but he couldn't help himself. He just wanted to make sure Max had everything he needed for the next couple of weeks and hopefully years.

They walked into the restaurant and the waiter took them to a table in the back for some more privacy. "Just remember you can choose what you want by just pointing to it on the menu, you don't need to choose a full meal it can be something small." Sebastian was wondering if Max was going to eat at all.

Yesterday Max had eaten a good amount of breakfast normal lunch but barely any dinner. Kimi had reminded Sebastian that Lance had told them he wasn't used to eating so much and had trouble in the beginning. They had told Max he could have less but he had taken more which led to Charles telling them what happened after dinner.

Max was looking at this plate he had they had given him less food than everyone else but he wasn't hungry at all. He had eaten more in one day than he had ever eaten in the last 18 months. His stomach wasn't used to it.

However, he didn't want to tell them. They had made extra dinner for him and he didn't want to find out what happens if he told them he wasn't able to eat so much.

He ate the dinner with a stomachache and got nauseous early on in the dinner but kept going. As soon as they were allowed to leave the table he excused himself and said he wanted to be alone.

He walked up the stairs to his bathroom which he found out only had to share with Lance and Charles. The nauseous only got worse so Max locked the bathroom and set himself in front of the toilet.