one

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

"Mom! Where are my keys?" I shout from up in my room, almost tearing it apart to find my car keys. The mornings at the Smith house are always so hectic. My twin brother, Jamie, is always taking so damn long in the bathroom. "Right here," Jamie grins, spinning my lanyard around his hand. I rolled my eyes "Just get in the car, Jamie." I grumbled while grabbing my bookbag and phone.

Jamie is so freaking annoying sometimes. I don't know how we're twins, were total opposites! He's into baseball and parties and I'm... not? It's funny, honestly.

I walk downstairs and kiss my mom goodbye before walking out the front door to see Jamie talking to our neighbors daughter, Stephanie. "Jamie if you're coming with me, I'm leaving now." I say opening the back door and throwing my bag in. He turns to me and then Stephanie says something to him.

"Nah, I'm going with Steph. I'll see you later Paisley." he explained, placing his hand on the small of her back. I shrugged my shoulders, hop in the car and turn it on. Before rolling out, I take a minute to breathe. "Okay enough of that." I mutter, driving out of the neighborhood. My house is only around ten minutes from campus, which isn't a bad drive at all. It's quite calming to be honest.

I parked in my usual parking spot and begin to walk to my first class, english. English sucks. Like actually, everyone in there acts like they can't read. It's so annoying, you're a damn senior, you've been reading for twelve or thirteen years. "Good morning, Ms Jackson." I smile, placing my white bookbag on the floor. Ms Jackson looks and me and gives a small smile. She does not seem like she's in a good mood.

Normally, I'd sit in class until the bell rang. But I got to school unusually early so I decided to go walk around. Maybe even go find my locker that I haven't used all year. "Paisley!" I hear someone yell from behind me. When I turned back, I saw my best friend, Makayla Kinley. "Hey girl." I reply giving her a hug, she pulls away but holds onto my shoulders and stares me in the eyes.

"Don't kiss me, Mak." I joke, rolling my eyes. She frowns "How'd you know what I was gonna do!" she groans and my eyes widen. Makayla bursts out in laughter "I'm kidding!" she teased, putting her long brown hair behind her ears. "I just got invited to a party, we're going!" she exclaims with a big smile on her face. I raise and eyebrow and shake my head.

"No. Mak, you got invited not me." I interject, narrowing my eyes at her. She lets out a sigh. "Hate to be that person, but you're a bore Paisley! Have some fun for once. It's our senior year!" she exhaled and patted me on the back. "Think about it, okay? It's tonight. I'll see you at lunch." she spoke before walking off. Her curled brown hair bouncing as she walked.

"See you."

A party? I do not party. especially not with people at this school. It's either the druggie party or the wannabe frat party. Neither is good, at all. Plus, I'm not the most liked person at the school no one is gonna want me there other than Makayla.