🦋🤧CONTROL (Mean crush x Nice reader)

Sad and Fluff warning ahead!~

Just 3 months ago, you moved into a boarding school to continue your studies. Things didnt go very well at your old school. The bullying was getting worse until you just couldnt take them anymore. Your parents have decided to move you onto a new school and you specifically hoped for your dream school, a boarding school and gladly, They agreed.

It was going very well in you new school. Everyone is so different unlike the others from your old school. basically, in this boarding school, Bullying is a crime and you can get kicked out. This was a dream you wanted but except for one...

C/n. Your roomate. He was the one who teases you a lot but you didnt bother telling it to the teachers or anyone for the reason that you dont want it to get even bigger of a problem. He wasnt that bad, Until today. He crossed the line.

You were studying for an exam that will be done tomorrow. You've always been a smart student and never fails on anything. You just finished studying and was planning to arrange your bookshelf until you heard screams just outside your room. Your room faces the living room so as soon as you opened the door, You were shocked to see atleast 7 guys sitting onto the living room couch. You felt your blood rise when you saw c/n forms a smirk on his lips when you both agreed not to bring too many guys into your dorm.

"C/N! I- didnt we-"

"You're not the boss of me, now leave me alone with my friends turd" It just disturbs you how all of them doesnt have a top on and some are wearing boxers only. You dont feel comfortable even if you lock yourself in your room.

"C/n, You know I have trauma-"

"Thats not my problem?! What are you gonna do? Transfer schools again? Well if you are thinking about doing that shit well I would be more than happier to see your ugly face out of here, your such a pain anyway" You werent a whimp, you mostly stands up for yourself as your father taught you to be tough.

"I dont care! Did you ever stop to think what I feel?!"

"WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU WERE FVCKING R@PED!" You stiffens from his words. Your heart started to beat faster as the rest of the boys looked at you. Some are disgusted, some are giving sympathic look and some are laughing silently. You stood there, your eyes landing back on c/n. You saw a hint of guilt on his eyes but refused to show it infront of everyone. Your whole body was trembling but you managed to talk.

"Im sorry...." Thats all you could say before heading back inside your room with eyes full of tears.

You locked yourself into your room, Arranging your bookshelf while silently crying your eyes out. Your body was still shaking. You were devastated. Humiliated from what c/n did earlier. You felt like your chest is about to explode thats when you decided to take a break, cry yourself in bed while the loop earlier repeats on your head. You never thought he would use your past into an argument like this. He's gone too far. You eventually fell asleep but it wasnt very good of a sleep, You were having a nightmare.

Nightmare

"Y/n." You heard a deep voice and a couple footsteps crackling the leaves and sticks. You were hiding behind a tree, hiding from your predators.

"Y/N! where the fuck are you!?" They all shouted all together, making you whimper in fear, river of tears flowing from your eyes. You coudnt move from your spot because if you did, they will found out where you are. The footsteps eventually went closer and louder. You were silently whispering that he would go away, someone comes to your rescue but no one came. All of a sudden, you felt someone grab a fistful of your hair, pulling you away from the tree, revealing you.

"Here she is!" The boy yells as they all gathered around you. You constantly begged for them not to do this but they forced you. They all held you down while one undresses you, in the middle of the woods.

"STOOP PLEASEE STOP HELPPP!!" You tried to yell for help. Again. and again. and again. until you lost your voice.

"Aww poor y/n, no one is going to help you because you're not really that worth it are you" They all laughed at once.

"STOP!" You tried kicking them, but they were too strong until....

You woke up, all sweating and looking beside you, You saw c/n looking worried.

C/ns POV~

Instant regret took over me once I noticed that she had locked herself inside. My friends left soon just after the incident earlier and the rest of the day, she didnt show up outside or didnt even eat a single meal. I waited and waited but with no success. I just gave up. Im not really that kind of a person to say sorry first but I just really went far on this one. I prepared her a meal and a juice for her to eat. I knocked on her door, hoping she would open it instantly. I thought wrong.

"y/n? I made you a meal.... Please eat, you're not gonna be able to do the exam tomorrow if you starve yourself..." I stated. Again, hoping she would open the door. Thought wrong again. I tried again and again but soon gave up.

"Maybe Ill try later on" I said to my self. As I was stepping away from the door, I heard her mumble something from inside.

"Stop...Stop please..." Thats all I can hear but I can tell she was telling something else.

"Y/n? Whats happening there? Y/N!" She started to scream louder and louder. 'STOP STOP... PLEASE!' She uncontrolably yells. Then it hit me. She was having a nightmare about it.

"Y/N WAKE UP! Y/N!" I tried to yell louder for her to wake up but with no success again until I just had no choice but to break the door knob.

Rushing inside, turning the lights on, I saw her whimpering. rolling around the bed, sweating until her clothes are wet. I quickly grabbed a towel from the bathroom, going back into her room. I shaked her by the shoulders until she woke up, eyes wide, breathing heavily.

"You're ok, You're ok, Im here its ok" I wipe her sweat with the towel while she continued to cry. I placed her head on my shoulders, not really caring if she soaks my shirt.

"They're coming here... The-they're-" I cut her off by giving her a peck on the lips.

"Im so sorry y/n, Im here. Ill protect you ok? I wont let anyone go near you, wont let anyone touch you ok? Im so sorry im here, Calm down" I stroke her back to calm her down. She eventually did and we stayed like that for some minutes.

"Thank you c/n" She muttered.

"Im sorry y/n, I should've controlled of myself earlier... I promise not to bring anymore guys here anymore"

"You can... but please c/n, not too many and tell me before you do.." She mumbled, her head still resting on my chest.

"I will dont worry...Im sorry again..." I mumbled and gave her a long kiss on her head and on her lips.

*****

~Thats sweet~