chapter 35 | cheater

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Annoyed.

Annoyed is how I've been feeling for the past 3 days.

Kai has been ignoring me and becoming distant and I don't know why.

I'm currently on my way to go ask him and talk to him about it and I see he is in the living room with Delilah.

I stop in my tracks and watch them.

They hugs for a few seconds before she kisses his cheek and Kai walks away.

Is he cheating on me?

I mean it did look like it when she kissed his cheek.

I walk back to the room so I can hang out with Laila and wait for him to come back in the room.

I pick up Laila from her crib and sit her down on the bed infront of me.

She starts to roll around crazily and I just stare at her.

It doesn't take long before Kai comes into the room and looks at me.

I just stare at him waiting for him to say anything.

"Why have you been avoiding me?," I ask him.

"I haven't," he says and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Yes you have and I didn't do anything to you. I seen you with Delilah. I can't help but think that you are cheating on me if your affectionate to her and not me," I say to him and he rolls his eyes.

"I am not cheating on you," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Well you give me no reason to believe otherwise," I say angrily and glare at him.

"I'm not cheating on you," he says.

"You keep saying that but I'm not believing it," I say and he looks at me with annoyance dancing in his eyes.

I pick up Laila and put her on my lap because she almost falls off the bed.

"Do you not trust me?," he asks me and stares at me.

"At the moment no. When you become distant with me and suddenly I see you hugging some other girl and her kissing you on the cheek then it looks a little worrisome, no?," I ask him.

"I would never cheat on you. I was talking to her for a reason," he says and I am getting more fed up by the moment.

"What reason would you have to come to her?," I ask angrily.