[1]

I respect two things in this world

Men are good for one of them.

Money and Orgasms.

And let me tell you, I love my vibrator more than some of my friends... emphasis on the word some.

I have one friend and one friend only.

Miss Selena Thurrows.

If the epitome of sexiness is a person, it would be her.

If the epitome of slut was a person, it was also in fact, be her.

But still, im not here to slut shame anyone. My virgin ass cant even get anyone into bed to be able to live up to Selena's impressive antics.

Cant get anyone into bed by choice, let me just make that clear.

The only acceptable humans allowed in my bedroom are Selena and my paintbrushes.

Let me reiterate, I have zero friends.

Partially due to my incredibly stupid choice in major? probably.

Partially due to my incredibly awful social skills? definitely.

Yet still, despite my lack of sociability, Selena Thurrows manages to get me out of my haven of a bedroom every weekend for a highly 'respectable' frat party.

By 'respectable', I mean it contains highly incompetent men that are worth no more than 4 minutes of my time.

Because thats all I give them.

4 minutes and 20 seconds.

My brothers rule, not mine.

I give each male that I talk to 4 minutes and 20 seconds exactly, and then walk away.

Because, according to him, If a boy is more worth speaking to than the entire duration of 'Daddy Issues' by the Neighbourhood, I have to marry him.

And its stuck with me since.

Because I would rather listen to that song than speak to a male.

Or, anyone, for that matter.

"CASSIA" Is yelled into my ear, as I pluck the earphone wire out of it and turn to face a very red Selena.

"Yes?"

"Starbucks, now? Please." She begs, puppy dog eyes and all.

"You dont have to beg me for starbucks Miss Thurrows" I squeal, grabbing my coat and Selenas arm before slamming our dorm room closed.

As we walk, I peer over at Selenas phone and see all the boys that flood her instagram.

She clicks on a few pictures and likes a few others.

"He's cute, right?" She asks, showing me a picture of a fluffy blonde haired boy.

"Yeah"

"He asked me on a date" She muttered under her breath.

"Excuse me!" I yell, earning some stares from a group of boys on the other side of the street.

It might sound stupid, but Selena has never actually been asked on a date before.

Shes more of a, bed em and leave em type of girl.

So he must be serious.

"Well... tell me about him" I ask, genuinely curious about the man who is going to have all this girls babies.

Well, you'd be surprised, we actually havent spoke much. I met him after a football game once and he asked me for my number, he only randomly asked me on a date today.

"Well, he said his friend Greenie knew a nice place"

"Greenie?" I question.

"Yeah, I know."

"Is he Dylan O Brian by chance?"

Laughing, she says "No, but If he is im clearly going for the wrong friend here"

We snicker and push open the doors of heaven.

Also known as, the daylight robbery store.

But its so so worth it.

—  *: ⋆ ✧∘* ⋆—
sorry, short chapter but its only the kinda 'character intro ones for the first two so they WILL meet in chapter 3 lol.

give me any feedback in the comments, i LOVE to hear it <3

love from,
rena xx