He lost everything 🍁

Jeon Jungkook the millionaire who lost everything in a blink of his eyes...he didn't came to know how it happened to him sad reality he accepted everything even the failure too...he was such a sensitive person there's no one for his support all alone .......he desires to die sometimes because in this past days nothing good happened to him every time when he tried to do something good all turned back and he lose it!!

He had lost every run of his life in business in managing family in managing his partner...his parents left him ...died in car accident two years ago...his lover Jimin left him for Yoongi ....and now no one is there for him ...he had no motto to leave his life...

At first he wasn't a person who giveup on his life so easily but the circumstances had made him so weak ....that slight loses hurt him really bad....

What he did bad to deserve such things?

He worked so hard for the company he wasn't a man who depends on his father he really worked hard to built such a big Jeon empire but seeing his hard work shattered away broke him really bad...

Everyone even his employs tried to console young CEO who lost everything that they will still work for him but nothing helps he already decided to give up right now...

"I'm alright everyone don't worry about me... I'll try to think something until you all can leave"...
He gave them a tight smile...and left all employees looks down...he was just so suspicious who it be behind such rucus ...

"Should I check cctv camera"...

He did checked and he froze on his place when he found who it was none other than his step brother Namjoon ...this broke his heart...how much he loved his brother and seeing the truth he didn't dare to ask him why he did this ...?

Nevertheless all Jeon empire belong to Kim Namjoon now he had nothing left not in the company and also not in his life....

He goes to his office to look at the place were he worked... one last time and one last glance...those beautiful furniture in his office he designed for himself with so much excitement...those glass windows from were he used to see whole Seoul....when he was distressed or sad sipping on his black espresso....

He took steps forward and open the drawer and took the photo of his parents with jimin and him when they were dating...how happy they was!!..

He never in his life thought this is going to happened why everyone is against him...he knows he did one bad thing that time when he found jimin in Yoongi's room all naked being intimate he had slapped jimin that time ....

And also punched Yoongi on his face...but didn't they deserved for breaking his heart ....he loved jimin like no tomorrow never thought that fairy like face will be a hidden devil....

He throws the picture on the floor the glasses got broken into million pieces just like his heart...his parents left him two years ago...if he didn't argue with his parents that day this shouldn't be happen ...he blamed himself this two years this were so hard for him...

Now he was scared to have someone in his life scared to get broken ... scared of rejection....that fear eating him every day ...he can't leave with such fear...how many drugs he gonna consume to ease his pain how much!!!!

He started drinking smoking and everything from the day he came to know about bankruptcy....of his company...he walked out of the office which was his once when he was the CEO...

He walked to the hallway still his employees bowing him in respect ...saying 'we will miss you boss' he was really a great man in his employees eyes.....

He gave them a sad smile and he smile never thought he had to face such day ever .....that hall were his employees used to wait for him to arrive ....were his secretary Kim Seokjin greeted him everyday cheerfully and which always made his day....the coffee Seokjin used to make for him was his perfect and the way Seokjin treated him like his own son....he will miss everything..

"Jungkookie you can't give up so easily I know I trust you "..

Seokjin said as he hugs the younger tightly and jungkook patted his back he knows how deeply there bond was they were like Tom jerry ... employees used to like this duo they always used to fight for small things....

"I'll be alright hyung bye take care of the company with Namjoon hyung I trust you more than him"..

"That aashole I'll kill that bitch"..
Seokjin was really angry....how can he be ... jungkook trusted him with his life...

"It's Okay hyung I'm fine I'll be fine until tomorrow okay gotta go bye..."

Jungkook said and left from there...

He started walking out he is nothing now ..he isn't a CEO now ...he don't have the cars no mansion not a driver to drive no Maid everything belong to his hyung Kim Namjoon....

Once he is out from the building he took his blazer off throw it out because now he is just a normal man not a millionaire of Korea....

"S-sir c-can I drop you "

His driver Jung Hoseok asked and he smiles and hug him...he was the person who was there in all this dark circumstances Hoseok was always with him like a big brother....

"You don't have to hyung bye and take care of yourself"...

He said to him lastly bidding his goodbye to everyone in the company his driver he left from there still in his white shirt he wored for the meeting before loosing everything...

.......

.......

Poor jungkoookie~~
I felt really bad while writting this chapter ..

Here after all chapter will be short and poetic I hoppe you'll enjoy reading some of my works