Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 :: Blissful Beginnings

-Author POV-

"H-HELLO," she managed to utter, her words punctuated by tears

Jiwon's concern was palpable through the phone. "Hello bae, what happened? What's wrong with your voice?"

Minhyuk's voice joined in, filled with worry. "Y/n, tell us why you're crying?"

"Just meet at Violet Brew Café at 8 pm tonight," Y/n interjected, her tone urgent. "Bye"

With that, she hung up, leaving them puzzled and concerned on the other end of the line.

-Violet Brew Café-

-Y/n POV-

As I walked inside the cafe, they were already there, chatting away. I quickened my pace, eager to join them, and enveloped them both in a tight hug.

Y/n: I missed you both so much!

Minhyuk chuckled, teasingly "We spent the whole day together yesterday, and you already miss us this much?"

I playfully hit Minhyuk's chest, urging him to stop teasing me, but when I glanced at Jiwon, I noticed her piercing gaze fixed on me, filled with an unexpected anger, Well...

Y/n: Sorry, Ji Won-ah!

Ji Won: First tell me what happened, Why were you crying earlier?

Y/n: I'm going to marry someone this week

I confessed with a sad chuckle, Minhyuk's disbelief was palpable as he blurted out

Min hyuk: What? Stop kidding us. Who are you marrying? Is he a gold digger? And why so suddenly?

Ji Won intervened sternly, "Shut up now, let her answer!"

Minhyuk rolled his eyes but fell silent, allowing Y/n to speak

Y/n took a deep breath before revealing, "Mr. Kim's son, Kim Taehyung"

Minhyuk's eyes widened in disbelief, "What... Him?"

Y/n looked at him curiously, "You know him?"

Minhyuk stumbled over his words, "Umm, no, I was just trying to act..."

He attempted to diffuse the tension with a laugh, but our glares silenced him

Minhyuk sighed, "Girls, I was just trying to make you both laugh... Just trying to be funny, but... anyway, forget it"

As I poured out my heart, detailing the conversations with both our parents and the tender moments shared on the balcony, Ji Won, always the voice of reason, spoke up first

Ji Won interjected with a reassuring tone, "Girl, you should marry him. I don't see any problem here"

Minhyuk chimed in enthusiastically, "Yeah, she's right, Y/nieee... You should! He does give off a gentlemanly vibe!"

Ji Won added, "Just don't stress about all this stuff, okay? He is the one for you!"

Feeling overwhelmed by their support, Y/n hesitated before asking, "Should I really?"

In unison, Ji Won and Minhyuk exclaimed, "You should!"

In a heartwarming display of solidarity, we formed a trio group hug, enveloping each other in a comforting embrace.

Y/n whispered, "Love you both"

With heartfelt sincerity, they replied, "We love you too!"

-Author POV-