12. How are we alive?

⚠️Tw: shit smut ⚠️

⚠️Tw: shit smut ⚠️

It's Friday Delilah and I are going to a sleepover for cheer because we are going to a competition on the weekend.

"You knock." I said

"No you." She said

I knocked and we stepped back. We heard a faint "im coming." Then Cassie opened the door.

"You live here." Delilah said

"Yeah who else." Cassie said.

"Literally anyone else." Delilah said

"Well um can we come in." I said

"Fine don't break anything. I know your kind you guys can't afford anything." She said looking at me and Delilah giving us a look.

"Cassie let them in." Lily said she also in the cheer team. She's her little minion but she cool, I feel bad for sometime she can't be her own person around Cassie.

We walked in her house is really big but not as big as Gabes.

"Nice place you got." Delilah said.

The whole night was exhausting Cassie was trying to embarrass us in front of the other cheer girls. Not going to lie even the other cheer girls were over it. She good damn annoying.

Our cheer coach told us it will be a great idea if had a sleepover so we can bound and be friends. Cassie can kiss donkeys ass before she has to be friends.

We had to wake up early so we can go to school to take the bus to a different school. To support to football team. I don't care at least I get see Gabe.

Oh I forgot Delilah and I dared Alexander to tryout for the football team and he got in. Now his stuck , because he told his family back home they 100% supportive and if he leave it, he'll feel bad.

"Hello, my fellow cotton picker," Adam says and puts his arm around my shoulder.

A/N: Adam is black. So don't try me 🙄

"What do you want Adam."

"You got money." He said taking towards the bus that are taking to the Game.

"Not for you." I said with an attitude.

"What did I ever do to you deserve this type of hatred." He said stopping in front of me.

"You said that I'm short enough to be a dwarf." I said

"It was a joke this my joking face." He points to his face. I feel someone warp their around me I just was Gabe.

"Gabriel tell your girl to give me money." He said

"Why."