IMAGINE 13: Scars

Character: Sanzu Haruchiyo (Tokyo Revengers)

Status quo: (The future) Working in Bonten

Note: Scars, mention of violence, dirty talk, forceful approach

Oh, this man.
This man is fuckin crazy.
He's nuts.
Only a specific person can tame him.

Y'know, the 'invincible Mikey' as he was known back in the days..

Well, except there's another one.

I shifted in my seat, feeling a bit bored.
Not even music is blasted. Just silence.
. . .
Ah. Boring.

I count the blurry street lamps we pass by and rolled my eyes at how stupid this is.

I stared at the bastard behind the wheel, driving and... being quiet.

Did this bitch forget to take the fuckin' pills?

I stared at him, remaining silent knowing if I point out that he's being quiet and tapping rubbish morse code on the wheel, he'd go bonkers again just to piss me off.

The asshole Sanzu finally noticed my stare and glanced at me "What?" he asked before diverting his eyes back at the road. I roamed my eyes on his figure and settled upon the unique scar sitting beside his lips when an idea dawned on me

I'll need a little thrill or I'll die from boredom before we could reach headquarters.

I bent my knees on the car seat and leaned closer to him, one arm leaning on his seat's headrest for support and the other one gently gripping his jaw with my index and thumb finger

"Keep your eyes on the road."

I caressed his diamond-shaped scar and intently studied it. I didn't have that time to closely pay attention to them anyway. He didn't utter a word due to confusion yet obliged and kept his eyes on the road, not minding my tactics since he's used to my nonchalant attitude, along with the rest.

Though he was the one experiencing them the most.

I lightly tapped the scarred flesh before sensually planting a kiss on the spot with my tongue nimbly hovering. Surprised by my actions, he took a deep inhale before glancing in my direction instinctively

I tightly grabbed his jaw and forcefully turned his head back on the front, getting annoyed "I said, eyes on the road."

He scrunched his eyebrows with trouble evidently planting his figure. He didn't have any choice but to keep driving or we'll crash. So he complied while squirming in his seat when I started to lick his ear.

I sensually nibbled and licked his right ear and occasionally blew soft breaths on them just to make him shiver, my fingers working on the other side of his face to play with his light locks. Being stimulated on sensitive skin, he lets out a whimper instead of his usual deep moan followed by a sharp intake of breath.

"Open your eyes. I told you to keep them on the road didn't I?" I glared at him while he felt fed up by my condescending demands "You don't-"

I shoved my middle finger in between the buttons into his sleeved shirt, feeling around for his nipple which made him shut up, and alarmingly glanced below before glaring at me and his eyes were now back on the road.

He could stop me if he wanted to. He can drive with one hand and the other is plenty enough to halt my actions. Yet he didn't. He knows what the consequences will be. He knows what I'd do if he disobeyed. The stab I gave him just healed and he didn't want to show up on missions injured again and have Mikey defame him. He knows I'm crazy, but that's why I'm one of the elite in Bonten.

He grips the handle in irritation, gritting his teeth as I gently hovered my fingers on his hardening bud "Don't make me repeat myself."

He grunts at his own helplessness and released a sigh of both relief and stress. He had the wheel. He's the one driving so, he decided that they'd have a little detour.

He couldn't take it anymore.

I noticed the change of roads yet mentioned nothing about it, fully knowing what's on his mind. We entered a separated lane on a deserted park before parking the car and pulls the lever to halt its movements.

I smirked at his childish actions and finally turned to me with a heavy blush on his face "You-"

I pinched his nipple a little hard and his back instantly arched beautifully with his face contorting into a perverted expression. Biting his lips and grunting, while gripping the car seat upon feeling the sudden wave of pleasure.

I also bit my lip at his satisfying reaction and grinned "I just wanted to mess with you a little bit and now you're horny? Hahaha..."

He gritted his teeth and panted "And you did it while I was driving." He retorted

"You don't have any complaints about that do you?" my eyes fluttered seductively, looking down on him while he growled when he had nothing to say, confirming my words

I cackled at his speechless state and gripped his hair "You liked it you man whore."

He abruptly gripped my wrist, prying them off his hair and roughly pulled me closer, getting up to my face "Don't call me that."

I wasn't one to back down from his tasteless insults and inched my face closer making him back away "Would you prefer to be called a slut instead?" and started palming his hard groin which made him close his eyes and groan from the contact.

I chuckled at his pleasant response and whispered in his ear

"You pervert."

I quickly jumped over the driver's seat up on his lap and strangled his hips before swiftly pulling the side lever up, abruptly making the seat bend backward for more room. He tried to get up to compose himself only to be pinned back down by grabbing his throat and hastily making out with him.

He grasped the wrist pinning him down as a sign of resistance. He wasn't an obedient one alright. He was a brat.

One arm bent over, leaning on my elbow to support my weight, and one knee in between his thighs, kneading him below, making him release muffled moans into the kiss "Ngnnn ugh- hnn... Ughnnn!"

I broke the kiss as we both panted heavily with him trying to catch his breath, eyes half-lidded just staring at each other. It was an intense silence but I rubbed him on his crotch and once again heard his whimpering exhale "Hnn...."

"Wanna go?" I gestured and playfully caresses him while he covered his eyes with his forearm, chest still heaving up and down as he clenches his fist "Fuck you. Hurry up."

I grinned. We were going back to the headquarters a little bit late but we had no plans for the rest of the night. A low hum of chuckles erupted from my chest at his predictable reaction.

"Impatient boy~"

~~