𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

The rays of sun marked the commencement of a new day which held the reigns of future in it's hands. Unaware of the upcoming storms a young couple lay asleep holding onto each other as if they would disappear.

After the dinner was done the guests were escorted to their sleeping arrangements while Cali chose to sleep with Lucius in his dorm.

As the rays greeted the young couple making them groan and huff but nonetheless they got up to get ready for the day, after all saving the future is important.

××××××××××××××××

With people filling their bellies upto brim with the delicious food the time three travelers stood up from their places, waving hands in intricate patterns and motions, changing the hall according to their preference. A big screen appeared in front while the house tables were replaced with more comfy accommodation methods like couches and padded chairs. Everyone took places getting ready to move onto a new and exciting adventure.

One could see Meda giving Lucius a worried looked making him give her a peck on her nose and forehead, throwing her worries out of the window.

The screen light up gaining the attention of the people as the whispers started and it began projecting.

The screen showed a busy street with moving vehicles. It zoomed further to a beachside decorated beautifully with flowers and a table. The sun was on the verge of setting. It appeared as if submerging in the water to give the stars a chance to witness something memorable.

One could see Lucius sitting with Andromeda in a beautiful, sleek car.

Many marveled at the muggle technology while the bigoted pure-bloods sneered at the sight of a pure-blood indulging himself in such lowly things.

If noticed carefully his hands were shaking a bit as he talked with his sweetheart with a beautiful smile on his face. Andromeda or as Lucius preferred to call her 'Meda' was wearing a gorgeous blue gown with a slit on right leg. She looked ethereal with her eye-blinding smile and deep, captivating blue eyes making Lucius swoon over her.

Many people across the hall were ogling Andromeda causing her to shrink back from such attention, while Lucius growled at unwanted males looking at his precious.

They stopped at the sea side which was shinning beautifully at the late night increasing the effect of the decorated date setup which made it appear like a fairytale scene.

Meda looked in awe at the scenery, smiling cutely she looked at Lucius with a certain expression as they shared secret smiles amongst themselves, thinking about this day.
She loved water and Lucius knew this. Most of the dates they had till know were somewhere near a water source but thus particular one must be important as he noticed his hands were shaking which was very unlikely.

Lucius straightened out his suit as he came out of the car, while opening the door for his Queen.

A round of 'aww's' and 'ohhs' went through the hall as the girls swooned over this romantic Lucius making Meda clutch his forearm tightly while giving the girls a glare clearly telling them to back off.

Andromeda smiles brightly at him as she proceeds to move out of the car while making a cute pout at him.

"You should've told me that we're coming to the beach today, I wouldn't have wore the heels." She says as she removes them taking them in her hands while relishing the feeling of bare sand in her feet.
Lucius just smiled at her comment as he took the heels from her while moving her towards the cute arrangement.